Search results

1. Curkkic

2004 Golf BEW needs new turbo /nozzles

Hi guys, I just picked up a 2004 golf tdi. BEW with a failed turbo. need to get it replaced, upgrades welcome if some one has some with a set up decent nozzles also i would be possibly interested. im ok with waiting a while i need to tear it all down and clean out all that oil in there from it...
  2. Curkkic

WTB ALH TDI 5 SPD near Greeley CO 80634

Im looking to purchase another ALH tdi 5spd. can have mods done or stock, needs work is fine also. Just trying to keep the price lower.
  3. Curkkic

ALH parts

I got a few parts laying around here. i wanna move them fast. Added 7/10/2011 ** 1 Egr Cooler in good clean condition 1 Manifold to Egr Cooler Hose metal flex 1 Air box to inner fender air tube thing snow flap or something like that. 1 interior door handle molding (its a handle and...
  4. Curkkic

Simple turbo question

I bought a new gt2256v and the compressor housing is "turned" slightly different then my prefious one, can i loosen the 5 assoiciated bolts and turn the houseing and then retighten them to line up my housing up to my ic pipeing? or would the turbo need rebalancing? sorry for the dumb question i...
  5. Curkkic

fs 2002 Golf TDi Project

So the time has come for me to sell this wonderful car. New Jobs and careers take most my free time away from my vehicles i like working on. im down grading all my cars and toys to purchase a house soon. So heres a list of what it is 2002 Golf gls TDi 135000 mi pw, pl, moon roof, monsoon...
  6. Curkkic

WTB complete VNT17

Application vehicle 2002 ALH golf tdi: let me know i would be interested getting one shipped out soon. let me know what you got.
  7. Curkkic

I need my turbo rebuild

i have a 22/56 turbo seals are shot and it attempted a run away on me. caught it soon. there is play in the shaft, however it didnt self destruct. although i suspect it was very close to. i can ship it where ever. let me know if you have a shop and can take care of this reasonably priced with...
  8. Curkkic

2002 golf... runaway...

OK so yesterday as i was getting ready to enter the freeway in traffic, my car exibited some odd running. at first i though it was a bad batch of diesel running a little rough hardly noticeable but im keen on my cars behavior. then it started to smoke a little more... nothing huge but again i...
  9. Curkkic

Power control module Cause overheating?

Ok this is a post in reguards to a 2002 2.0 jetta that has overheating issues. Recently, the primary radiator fan went out and it started to over heat. caught it early so no damage has occured. replaced the fan. still overheats. replaced the ETC (electronic temp control) sensor, And thermostat...
  10. Curkkic

Feeler, FS 2002 Golf 4 door California

Im just trying to see what a 2002 golf would be worth 125k miles. 5 spd it got hit in the doors about 10 MPH and they will be replaced. however i have a 2256 turbo on it and was going to send it back to stock. With out the turbo kit + upgrades, and fixing the doors. i was going to shoot for...
  11. Curkkic

wtb Golf Doors

my 2002 golf got hit in the passenger side doors 2 days ago. its not a terribly bad hit but my front and rear passenger doors are not pretty. it was hit low so the damage is not heavy but my rear passenger door tweaked and it doesnt seal at the top any more. so basically i need the rear door...
  12. Curkkic

question on wheel bearings

when is the typical mileage of replacement, and i noticed one of my rear wheels (when jacked up) spins less freely then the other with a slight noise although its only when jacked up. driving its silent. so it would never be noticed. also big effect on fuel mileage? i get about 40-44 driving...
  13. Curkkic

wtb/donate non-Working n75

im not offering cash, just willing to pay shipping. to 92407. im interested in doing a write up on how they work and what to look for in failing units. if any one is interested in helping let me know i think 2-3 units should suffice for now.:)
  14. Curkkic

WTB monsoon amp /w wire harness conectors 2002 golf

Any one looking to get rid of one of these?
  15. Curkkic

Parts ALH Multiple years

Heres what i have. these parts are all Best (reasonable) offer. i want it gone by this weekend i can ship it all evry day this week, paypal accepted. (2) Driver side Power switches windows door locks ect. (3) complete Stock air boxes, from a 2000, 2001 and 2002 jetta (one has a Maf good...
  16. Curkkic

My cars got GREMLINS! HELP!!!

Ok so this is obviously the work of a gremlin. let me explain... The trouble maker is a 2002 vw golf GLS tdi The mods that have been done thus far: 22/56turbo, 32 lph nozzles, egr/egr cooler delete, custom tune, 3 inch down pipe and custom manifold. 3 bar map sensor. What it does: drives...
  17. Curkkic

I have 2 sets of 4 AVUS rims California 92407

2 sets of AVUS rims $150 per set of (4) the tires are no good. ( well they hold air ) Unfortuantly the wind (or some neighbor kids) stole the caps to these so i dont have them. they are in good shape. with only light wear and tear. Actually 2 or the tires are serviceable so (about 40%...
  18. Curkkic

WTB 2002 Golf TDI 5SPD ECU

looking to pick up a fairly inexpensive solution to my current vehicle woes. trouble shooted it down to this. so if you have one and want to pass it on let me know. looking to purchase ASAP
  19. Curkkic

strange trouble code?

U3FFF on my standard tool. I have no clue what its for or why it came on. any insight?
  20. Curkkic

overboost. MAP sensor?

So heres the back ground on this issue. I have a 2002 Golf. i have an upgraded turbo. 32lph nozzles. and have been running in to boost problems. maily over boost. I have all EGR devices unhooked. the vacuume set up is. Vaccume source --> Y to resiviore/ n75 --> actuator. Maf is ECu deleted...