Search results

1. Curkkic

2004 Golf BEW needs new turbo /nozzles

Oh, good to know, Im new to the whole BEW i have had 4 alh vehicles.
  2. Curkkic

2004 Golf BEW needs new turbo /nozzles

Hi guys, I just picked up a 2004 golf tdi. BEW with a failed turbo. need to get it replaced, upgrades welcome if some one has some with a set up decent nozzles also i would be possibly interested. im ok with waiting a while i need to tear it all down and clean out all that oil in there from it...
  3. Curkkic

A6 dies after two seconds

its an interior fuse. i don't recall which one. but i think it has to do with hvac. i had an issue similiar to this when i was working for an auto dismantler.
  4. Curkkic

WTB ALH TDI 5 SPD near Greeley CO 80634

Im looking to purchase another ALH tdi 5spd. can have mods done or stock, needs work is fine also. Just trying to keep the price lower.
  5. Curkkic

Just FYI

its close to me also. ill probably check it out and see what they will go on it and fix it my self...
  6. Curkkic

WTB: Intercooler + Piping

i might also have some of this piping if its still needed.
  7. Curkkic

ALH parts

Somethings still available. let me know if you need anything. listing it all on e-bay later today for the weekend.
  8. Curkkic

NHTSA Update on CR HPFP failure investigation

Acutally I havent, I have purposfully avoided it untill I can draw my own conclusions on how one pump fails, Later compare it to others. multiple uninfluenced investigations should yield more options to correct the pumps flaws, more importantly, openly identify them. all is in the air till i...
  9. Curkkic

NHTSA Update on CR HPFP failure investigation

Does anyone have the old failed highpressure pump available? I would be interested in examining it to make an improved pump. Pm me if so. ill pay for the shipping costs.
  10. Curkkic

smoke and missing at 3500 rpms

If there is an auto zone near you they have a lone a tool program. you can borrow a code scanner for the deposit. scan your car and retur n the scanner. if you get the code we can be of much more help.
  11. Curkkic

maf trick is to just unplug it. if it runs better replace. but im concerned that it may be the belt skipping. this is something he can check by the condition of the belt. the tension on the belt and the mileage on the vehicle with service records of when it was last done.
  12. Curkkic

what code is it throwing? i would advise to not run it again till we get a code and can make sure its not a timing skip on your injection pump. also pop off your timing cover and ceck out your timing belt for proper tension. and wear.
  13. Curkkic

belly pan from ecs?? 39.00?

stock one off an 2002 ALH 25 +shipping. Also have the front skid vailence for 30+shipping.
  14. Curkkic

ALH parts

all messages responded to and whats left is updated.
  15. Curkkic

ALH parts

More stuff added keep the PM's comming. ill start shipping stuff out monday/tuesday.
  16. Curkkic

fs 2002 Golf TDi Project

Actually a guy off the club bought her. He was very interested in the car. helped and learned how to work on it. his first car project was intake cleaning, IC cleaning, and turbo replacement /upgrade to a 2256vb. so im sure he has the means to take care of her now:) although i dont know his...
  17. Curkkic

ALH parts

Added several new items and responded to all PM's
  18. Curkkic

ALH parts

I got a few parts laying around here. i wanna move them fast. Added 7/10/2011 ** 1 Egr Cooler in good clean condition 1 Manifold to Egr Cooler Hose metal flex 1 Air box to inner fender air tube thing snow flap or something like that. 1 interior door handle molding (its a handle and...
  19. Curkkic

FS: 6-disc CD Changers (CA)

Whats it doing i might be able to help you out?
  20. Curkkic

Put my car into the wall at 80 mph Need parts!

I might have an battery box. at least the top cover.