Search results

1. R

Some 1Z AHU, B4/B3 Items on the Bay

Some items may be of interest to you folks; bid away... http://motors.shop.ebay.com/rjbrennick/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1 THX, Rich
  2. R

1Z Upgrade(s) Question

Hi guys, Basically a nozzle and chip question (and I have searched, but am a bit confused/ info overloaded): Here's what I have: -Fresh 1Z oversize block w/ ALH Nural pistons (Note: 1 hole head gasket because ALH piston protrusion was not as great as std. 1Z pistons) -Fresh head w/ new cam...
  3. R

B4 1Z Passat Intake w/ Coolant Pipe on the Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120467961376 ends tomorrow; Thanks, Rich
  4. R

Cleaning up; B4, B4V Items on the Bay- MICH

13 items here: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/rjbrennick/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1 "Variant" New rear badge nice B4 center console B4 wheel cover set B4V rear cargo cover early TD cluster w/ tachometer etc. Thanks, Rich
  5. R

MK3 vs MK4 Lower K-Frame Bolt Locations?

B4 vs MK4 Lower K-Frame Bolt Locations? Does anyone know if the 4 bolt locations that mount a lower engine K-Frame are the same between a B4 (Passat) chassis vs. a A4 (Jetta) chassis? Not worried about the different engine mounts they have- just want to know about the K-Frame bolt locations...
  6. R

B4 Passat OEM Wheel Covers- Set of 4

OEM in VGC with all of the inner clip "thingies" intact. No cracks in the plastic- just some minor scratches. Inner "VW" logos all there. 14" stock wheel size. Great XMas gift for yourself. $100.00 for the set plus ship. Figure $30.00 for an oversize box, careful packaging, and USPS to the...
  7. R

WTB: 1Z Cylinder Head Timing Sprocket, Bolt, Washer

Must have pitched it during "Spring Cleaning"... Any help? Thanks, Rich/ Michigan brennick@net-port.com
  8. R

96 Passat ECU Question

Hello, "If" I found a 96 Passat with a GQ ECU, would it be safe to assume that the car had been to the dealer for the recall and that it would also have the upgraded (higher pressure) injectors also? Thanks, Rich B
  9. R

WTB: GQ ECU For 96 B4 Passat

Have a functioning BK ECU to trade/sell if it helps. Thanks, Rich/ Michigan
  10. R

FS/ FT: B4 14" Wheels, New Snows, and Wheel Covers-Michigan

OEM 96 Passat 14" Wheels with: I'll guess at less than 100 miles on a new set of Cooper Weather-Master ST-A snows; 195/60-14. Factory Wheel Covers in Nice Shape w/ intact center logos. Would really like to trade for a similar set of 5x100 steelies and 195/65-15 snows for my A4 Jetta. I run...
  11. R

B4 Set of Window Regulators,Motors and Switches

Working set of all four from a 96 Passat. Spares are good, because they usually fail. $150.00 for all plus UPS. Also have a set of tan window switches for all four doors $30.00 for all plus UPS Or make me an offer for all of it. Thanks, Rich/ Michigan brennick@net-port.com
  12. R

Complete B4 1Z TDI Drivetrain FS- Michigan

Complete Drivetrain FS; 1996 B4 1Z TDI Michigan From a wrecked wagon (hit hard at the A-pillar); 180,000 miles. Started, ran well with good power, drove, shifted well. All electrics functioned. This package includes: -Complete engine w/ all accessories -Engine disassembled to the short...
  13. R

TD Quantum 5 Speed Question

Hello, Would a 1Z 1.9 TDI engine (96 Passat) be a "no nonsense" direct bolt up affair with a Quantum front drive only TD 5 speed? Mechanically only question. Thanks, Rich B
  14. R

Engine Refresh Kits?

Anyone other the Parts Place/ Michigan people offering kits for a 1Z engine? Or best to piece all of the needed parts/ gaskets out? THX, RB
  15. R

Reason Why You Can't Use A Std. Block Heater?

1Z block; Looks as though the rear block freeze plug holes are the same as the earlier diesel engines circa 80-92 and does not seem to interfere with the turbo location... Is there a reason you can't? I know the system doesn't "officially" require additional pre-heating, but we're in Michigan...
  16. R

1Z B4 Purpose of Plastic Oil Pan Cover?

Whatzit for? THX, Rich B
  17. R

96 Passat TDI B4V Variant Wagon Project

OK, I've got you in here: This is a two car project; #1: 96 Passat TDI 1Z B4V Wagon; wrecked- hit DS front/ bags blown -Green/ Beige cloth interior -182,000 miles; starts, runs, yard drives, shifts, stops good -NEW Cooper snow tires; includes OEM wheel covers -Good, saleable working...
  18. R

WTB: 96 Passat TDI Engine Cover

In nice shape, please. Thanks, Rich B/ Michigan
  19. R

B4 1Z TDI Engine Cover Dealer Source?

Afraid to walk into my nearest dealer (Holland, Michigan) to even ask; they seem to be "embrace" the retail quote column. Any enthusiast-friendly dealers or alternatives? Nice used is good, too. Engine cover is gone; fasteners I can handle- any emblems or extras on these covers? Thanks, Rich