Search results

1. colemanreed

Engine thinks its overheating

Hey all. Have a '10 Jetta TDI and I've been experiencing some weird issues, really need to just hook up to a VAG-COM but figured I'd post here first and see if anyone else has experienced anything like this. Since I got the car (about two years ago) it's intermittently had this thing where the...
  2. colemanreed

DPF light coming on every time after starting car

Hey guys. The DPF light on my Jetta came on a couple weeks ago. No big deal, it's happened before, so I took it on the interstate and dropped in into fifth for a good fifteen minutes or so to force the regen, and of course it went away just as it should. The weird part is what's happening now-...
  3. colemanreed

WTB Jetta MkV Driver Side Splash Guards

Realized the other day that my MkV Jetta is missing both driver side splash guards, front and rear. The passenger side ones are there so I've no idea what happened to the driver side haha. Figured I'd look here for them before ordering them somewhere else, just in case someone has some just...
  4. colemanreed

LED headlights for a MkV Jetta- opinions?

Hi! First post on this forum, bought a used 2010 Jetta TDI last June and love it. Previous owner kept it in great condition and got service very 10k, so I haven't had to do much to it besides some basic maintenance and taking it to a local dealer to replace the intake manifold after it became...