Search results

1. V

Bulb out warning light

All fixed.Flat black paint over idiot light.
  2. V

Bulb out warning light

All the bulbs are original.At first i had what you say a intermittent situation that became more pronounced with time.Now it stays on all the time.I did what other people said turn the light switch thru it's range and it'll go out That worked for a while but not anymore.Now maybe the age of the...
  3. V

Snow Tires, what's your choice ?

I put on Vredestein's made in Holland.They make a tire that is both Winter/Summer all season.Quatrac 5
  4. V

Bulb out warning light

no,all stock.All the bulbs work,idiot light is on all the time now.The cluster says front right clearance light before that it was left clearance light.I removed both headlight assembly's to make sure had good contact and put dielectric to the contacts.All is good there.I have a funny feeling...
  5. V

Bulb out warning light

That is what we have now lol
  6. V

Bulb out warning light

I am about to drill a small hole into the cluster to kill this idiot light.I have VCDS but it doesn't help.I have not taken the cluster out and have no idea what it looks like on the back side.But my guess is that the whole cluster is sealed and sonic welded together with out any excess to it's...