Search results

1. Vstoryk

For Sale 2 MK4 Golf GLS TDIs in Greenville, SC

Couldn't afford to keep them so I had to sell both both of them. Since the '06 went to a young man buying his first car and he can work on it himself I think he'll take good care of it. The '04 went to a father and son who are restoring it to resell, but at least it didn't have to go to the...
  2. Vstoryk

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
  3. Vstoryk

Posting an update on this... thought it was about time. I truly believe Bruce had the best of intentions and did what he could by replacing the oil pan on my '04 to get it running again. My hardy little '04 engine still runs good, but the car has multiple other problems that I can't afford to...
  4. Vstoryk

Wow! I am still trying to process what you're saying. I would truly like nothing more than to keep both of these beauties on the road for many more years. Your offer to help me do that is quite unexpected. I have only had one experience with a fellow TDI owner, a parts salesman at Vic Bailey VW...
  5. IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

06 GOLF GLS TDI
  6. Vstoryk

Decided not to sell 2 MK4 Golf GLS TDIs in Greenville, SC

I have two low mileage Golfs, an '04 and an '06 GLS TDI. I bought both in 2007 and my daughter and I each drove one. I just recently cracked the oil pan on the '04, and not sure if the engine was damaged, It's the same indigo blue with black cloth interior as the '06, which I'm still driving...
  7. Vstoryk

I have two low mileage Golfs, an '04 and an '06 GLS TDI. I bought both in 2007 and my daughter and I each drove one. I just recently cracked the oil pan on the '04, and not sure if the engine was damaged. It's the same indigo blue with black cloth interior as the '06, which I'm still driving...