Search results

1. V

F/s Set of 4 avis star wheels and tires

I'm located in Abingdon and would like to purchase these from you if that's an option. 81 goes right through Abingdon. Just to clarify - these would fit a 03 golf 1.9l?
  2. V

SOLD FS: MKIV Towbar/Trailer Hitch

Could you upload some photos?
  3. V

WTB Bosal trailer hitch for mk4 golf

I'm looking for a European swan neck trailer hitch. Ideally one in rust free shape with the wiring harness and lights. I'm located in the NE Tennessee region and can drive to pick it up if it's close-ish. I've got a 2003 Golf GLS 1.9l Thank you
  4. V

Hah! How much?

Hah! How much?
  5. V

Yes, preferably leather

Yes, preferably leather
  6. V

Dogbone mount compatibility

That's what I'm planning on doing. Between shipping and taxes, I can get a lightly used oem dogbone (all bushings in place) for the price of the two larger oem bushings new (not the round bushing for which there is no new oem version available). Just want to make sure this dogbone will fit. It...
  7. V

Dogbone mount compatibility

I'd like to install a 1J0199851AA dogbone mount and am wondering if it's compatible with my 03 GLS ALH Golf. My round bushings are shot from an oil leak and don't like what I'm reading about replacing the round bushing with non-oem alternatives.
  8. V

Leaving The MKIV TDI Scene Sale !!

Do you have heated seats?
  9. V

Reasonable price for 03 gls golf with low miles?

Hi everyone, I've been a sprinter owner for a few years and have some familiarity with diesels. I'm planning on selling my sprinter soon and have been eyeing vw tdi golfs with the ALH engine as a replacement. Lurking tdi club, alerts on Craigslist/ebay, regularly running autotempest and...
  10. V

FS: 2003 Golf 4dr GLS PNW

Can you upload updated pictures including an engine room shot? How's the AC/heat? Getting the 42-44mpg the previous owner was? Thanks