Search results

1. M

axle won't go into new hub

Help! I've worked all day to day Sat. on a simple job that has turned into a major problem. The Axle will not go into the new passenger side hub that I installed today. No big deal normally, I did have to give the axle a tap to get it out of the old hub, but now I'm stuck. It just barely...
  2. M

Help! axle separated?

I was working on replacing the passenger side strut. I got it out without removing the axle bolt as this is in a parking lot, and I didn't have a new bolt. Big mistake I think. somewhere during the removal, the steering knuckle fell outwards and now I can't move it back. I'm guessing a CV joint...
  3. M

Brake bleeding

I just downloaded all of the manuals and I've been looking around. The brake bleed procedure has got to be the most complicated and involved process I've ever seen! LOL Looks like it's a good thing I bought a Ross-Tech.
  4. M

Torque Pro DPF values?

Can't seem to find a good answer on this. Is there a way to get the DPF information in Torque Pro? All I seem to be able to find is the DPF Pressure. There's an android app dedicated to this, but it's not compatible with the CJAA engine.
  5. M

Had a huge scare with my newly acquired JSW

I was on the highway when there was a very loud thump! and a rattle. It felt like something had hit the car, or something on the engine failed. I'm looking around, confirming that all tires are still good when it happens again even louder! Like someone had just walked up to the car and hit it on...