Search results

1. crsracing

FOUND! Wanted vnt actuator rod end

Lost my original one (long story) and all I can find sold by itself are cheap aftermarket ones. Would love to find some who has a bad oem actuator that they would be willing to pull the end off. For clarification I'm looking for the part in the picture.
  2. crsracing

Vnt lever/arm replacement, how to align?

As is normal I always get the weird problems, my gtb 2260vk dropped its vnt arm off. I have a new one on hand from pioneering performance but I need to know how to align the outside lever to the actual actuator inside. Lots of threads on vnt adjust but I can't find anything on actually...
  3. crsracing

FS, OR. B4v tan leather interior 95 passat vr6/glx

Up for sale is a complete tan leather interior from a 1995 passat glx vr6 wagon. drivers seat is torn and has been taped, the rest of the seats are decent. Drivers door panel has discoloration may or may not clean up. Passenger door panel had a door panel clip screwed back on so there are small...
  4. crsracing

WTS,WTT B4V interior parts, rear seats, door panels, console. clackamas, OR.

up for sale are a few take off parts from my 1996 tdi b4v along with some spares that came with it. as I am new to these cars and I don't see much of this stuff posted for sale I am just guessing on prices if you all collectively feel I am off let me know. but I'm not going for the "that's not...
  5. crsracing

My "new" storm grey b4v

Picked this up through a friend of a friend yesterday, wasn't specifically looking for one but you can't pass up a car like this. 1996 passat tdi wagon 5 speed 113,xxx miles 1 owner. was told it needs struts and brakes plus obviously a windshield. I briefly drove it up my street today and it...
  6. crsracing

Randomly lose boost

Have been doing lots of searching and can't figure this one one out. Thought this would be the most relevant place to post, car is actually a 2001 audi s4 but motor/ecm is from 2005 passat The problem My car will lose boost, generally when going up a incline under mild throttle and 5 to 15 psi...
  7. crsracing

06 jetta fuel filter questions

So I don't actually have a 06 jetta but my fuel filter assembly is from one, and I was wondering does it have a thermostatic valve in it ? I'm assuming yes as it has the return line going into and out of it. The other thing I'm curious about is deleting it as I want to go to an aftermarket...
  8. crsracing

Bhw higher output alternator swap

Thought I would put this here as its a simple question and since I'm asking about fitment from other models I was hoping the people with those other models would see it to. I have a bhw in my car and am getting ready to install alot of aftermarket stereo gear so to do it right i would like to...