Search results

1. T

BW BV 39 VNT owners step inside

i just put a bv39 on my alh , inverted the n75 map and making 30 psi like a joke. only issue im having is there is alot of lag till 2800rpm im thinking maybe tune the n75 map a bit more and a bit more fine tuning, hoping to make 25psi and see how long the bv39 will last.
  2. T

Vr6 to alh swap

Well I decided that I want the car to look proper so I removed the complete wiring harness from in side the car and behind the dash, so now I'm about to pull the vr6 in the shop and pull it's Interior harness out to put the alh harness in it's place
  3. T

Vr6 to alh swap

Hey there I do have pictures but I'm not sure how to post them on here 😬 and thank you for the information I really appreciate it
  4. T

Vr6 to alh swap

Hey everyone I just got done doing a vr6 to alh swap I did keys, cluster wire harness, ecu, both cars are 01, wondering what I need to do under the dash for wiring now everything is in and the motor turns over but not firing up. I know I'll need 109 relay and other stuff but just looking for...
  5. T

Code scanner will only work if dash fues is pulled out why

So I have this code scanner and it will only connect with the dash fues pulled out. Why is this doing this? I don't have to do this for vcds it hooks up no issues