Search results

1. D

Cat batteries

Does anybody know if there is a cat battery that will work on my 03 mk4 Alh?
  2. D

Sunroof not closing properly

I have an 03 Alh Jetta and I have been having issues with my sunroof closing. It will open fine both sliding open and just proofing open but when I put the switch back to close nothing happens, so I have to flip the switch to the opposite open position and time it just right to close the...
  3. D

Trunk not opening

I have an 03 Alh Jetta and my trunk just stopped opening. It won't open with the button inside, the button on the key or with the actual key itself. The lights flash like normal but it won't unlatch. Is it just the actuator that I will need to replace?
  4. D

Head lights and tail lights

I'm just wondering what are some good looking good quality after market headlights and taillights for a 03 Alh Jetta?
  5. D

Driver side rear door won't unlock

I have an 03 Alh Jetta and my driver side rear door won't unlock with the key fob or the door controls. I can get the door open by using the inside handle of it and I can lock it with the door controls but after that I can't get it unlocked with the key fob or door controls. All the other doors...
  6. D

Passenger door not being registered by my car

I have an 03 Alh Jetta and my car seems to not be registering it as open or closed. So when I have my front passenger door and rear passenger door open the dome lights and everything in the car do not come on and on my gauge cluster the icon does not come on saying the door is open. And as of...
  7. D

Front mount intercooler

What are you guys running for front mount intercoolers on your mk4 Alh jettas? If I do this does it change the amount of coolant in the system? Are the kits pretty plug and play or do you need to do fabricating? Should I do the fmic or just upgrade the SMIC?
  8. D

Kenwood double din

Wondering if anyone is running a Kenwood double din in their mk4 this? If so how easy are they to install, are they pretty plug and play? And what model
  9. D

Kenwood double din

Wondering if anyone is running a Kenwood double din in their mk4 this? If so how easy are they to install, are they pretty plug and play? And what model?
  10. D

Poor fuel economy

I've got an 03 Alh Jetta with a Malone stage 1 and sprint 520 nozzles and a cat fuel filter. I've been doing pretty much only town driving lately but my fuel economy went from 5.9 L/100 to 8.9 L/100 and I'm just wondering if anyone could shed some light on maybe why this happened. I may have a...
  11. D

Fass fuel system

I've got a 2003 tdi Jetta (ALH) and I'm wondering if it would be possible to hook a Fass titanium series up for it. Is it a universal kind of fit or can you only put them on certain things?
  12. D

Diamond racing wheels

Anyone on here running diamond racing wheels on there mk4 VW's?
  13. D

Colt Cams

I'm running an 03 Alh with sprint 520 nozzles and a Malone stage 1. Looking to get a new cam and want a colt. Just wondering what the difference between the stage 2 and the stage 3 colt Cams are and what you guys recommend?
  14. D

Stereo head units

What's do you guys recommend for stereo decks/ head units?
  15. D

Oil in my intake

I have a 2003 Alh Jetta that is deleted and there is oil in my intake. Just wondering why?
  16. D

Malone stage 3

Hey, just wondering if anybody has a Malone stage 3 on their mk4 Alh Jetta and would like to tell me how much of a jump it is from the stage 1 or if it is worth it?
  17. D

Diamond Racing Wheels

Hey just wondering if anyone on here is running diamond racing wheels on there mk4 jetta?
  18. D

South Bend stage 2 daily

I have a 2003 Alh Jetta with sprint 520 nozzles and a stage 1. My stock clutch has started to slip after I did the injectors so I will be replacing it. I am looking at getting the south Bend stage 2 daily kit and I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that has this clutch on there's...