Search results

1. 1

Anyone else had this issue?

Hello all. My '14 Passat TDi went to the dealer for some maintenance and a couple of issues. The one that they found while fixing one of the known issues seems odd. The cam sensor seal was leaking oil and was thought to have contaminated the sensor causing my occasional start then stall issue...
  2. 1

P204 and P20EE

Well, I was on my way to Florida when the check engine light came on and a adblue fault message came on in the message center warning of a 200 mile range before shutdown. Stopped for fuel and went ahead and added 2 gallons of Adblue. Turned around after clearing the codes and the CEL stayed out...
  3. 1

Carly interface?

I posted this in the NMS forum, but I believe it should have been here. Moderators, I apologize. I am looking into getting one of the Carly interfaces and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Looking for information on the level of coding possible. I would like to be able to...
  4. 1

Carly interface any good?

Hello all. Looking at the possibility of purchasing one of these OBD2 interface devices. Anyone have any experience with them? I have read about them and it seems they give a decent amount of access to vehicle functions. I am most interested in gaining access to the various modules so I can up...
  5. 1

Sunroof control lit up at night?

As the title says, I have a 2014 Passat. I am wondering if the sunroof control should be lit up in the overhead console. Thanks for the replies.
  6. 1

2014 Passat TDi NMS

Hello all. First post on the forum. I have owned the car for a few weeks now and so far it has been great. No issues or complaints, other than an annoyance I am experiencing. No real pattern, but my average consumption will reset itself randomly when I start the engine. When this happens the...