Search results

1. 2

Removing an injection pump as easily as possible?

Hey, I know this junkyard with a great motor? Anyone interested??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  2. 2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. 2

He meant moving forward. I mean, what if I went to the boneyard and already did this? I mean, I was just in it for speed. Karma came for me....ahhh! I am dying!
  4. 2

I don't know all about that.... "Or just slash it I dont care! Lol Bring a sharp razor" What??? did you change your mind? 😂
  5. 2

Yes, blind faith in Karma is wishful thinking pal and that faith was brought up before I mentioned it. Your hate is completely irrelevant to me. Thanks for some even more efficient tools of choice! Someone doesn't want to help me? That's on them. The world will keep on turning.
  6. 2

Maybe I should pull the pump out, change my mind and become self-righteous/put it back together then someone can buy the drop in motor! Oopsie daisy!!
  7. 2

LMFAO at Karma. I love how most Westerners are full tilt Christian or atheist but somehow Karma is the bee's knees for things they don't like. I guess everyone else at the boneyard will drop dead at the same time in the future according to your logic. SMH.
  8. 2

Oh well. Sorry that my perspective here is not universally appreciated. It is what it is, the way that it is, and the way that it always will be at the boneyard since I was a kid. Thanks for the posts advising on how to just go ahead and keep moving along like everyone at the junkyard will be...
  9. 2

Thanks guys. It's dog eat dog out there. In for speed and moving on. I appreciate the nice guy tips and the alternatives.
  10. 2

I am going to be hitting the scrap yard soon. There appear to be a few videos on removing the IP with care but I have no interest...just want to slipstream the process so I can have a few of them on hand and go about my busy day. Any pointers? Thanks.
  11. 2

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

5.09 today in Fredericksburg, VA area.
  12. 2

Will a MK4 hood fit in the back of an MK4 wagon?

Thanks guys! Rack and rails removed for aerodynamics and fuel economy. I cannot believe that so much stuff will fit back there!!
  13. 2

Jetta Headlight hassles - Getting time consuming, confusing, and expensive

I ended up with the Anzo projector headlamps on Amazon for 255 bucks or so. No longer available now though. I put LED(s) in the housings. The lows are pretty nice actually. The highs give a fugly beam pattern. Required more modification than I liked for the highs. YMMV.
  14. 2

That is awesome. Anyone done a hood and a few other parts? Donor car has a rear bumper and fenders I might want. Multiple trips are not fun when talking a few hundred miles. I have a vehicle that is trailer equipped but it gets 35% the fuel economy but I hate driving that vehicle for a variety...
  15. 2

Will it fit with the rear seats folded down? Anyone actually try? Going to the boneyard to get a hood and no I am not going to drive without a hood and install it there. It's for a different car actually. Thanks.
  16. 2

Blue exhaust smoke even when warmed up

What everyone refers to here as the IP is what I am referring to. So you are leaning towards the IP? Your post seems to come across as both. Thanks.
  17. 2

Blue exhaust smoke even when warmed up

I haven't really delved into it but I do believe that the fuel mileage HAS gone down.