Search results

1. L

Code U0101 - Anybody Else?

The Code indicates that there is no connection or communication between the Computer and the Transmission. Has anyone else had this issue? Just driving along and suddenly the Tach jumps into the red-line.
  2. L

No Communication Between Computer & Transmission

Boy now, that was a shock - going to work, running 80, radio blaring, then this loud buzzing noise and feeling. Look at the Tach, and holy s%*#t - its between 5000 and 6000!! Pulled over with no-go situation and lots of lights blinking on the dash, specifically the Traction Control. Its a...
  3. L

A Driver Side Window Electric Issue

Thanks for the suggestion. I happen to be in Austin today, I will drop by the dealer and see if they have one in stock.
  4. L

A Driver Side Window Electric Issue

I could use a little help from my TDI Buddies out there. I have a beloved 2015 Passat, TDI SEL for commuting 140 miles a day. Everything has been spiffy until a week ago, when my Automatic driver side window ceased to be Automatic. I do (most) all the repair and service work in my shop since we...
  5. L

Minor Help Needed

2015 Passat SEL. I do all my own maintenance, oil changes, etc. Live on a ranch that is 2 hours from the nearest VW Dealer. What does "Inspection Now" mean?? Can't find it in owners manual. Speaking of manuals, what is the recommended complete shop guide for the TDI? And possibly the Parts Manual.