Search results

1. P

These cars are starting to get a little old.

That is amazing. Don't I feel old now :)
  2. P

Anyone still have their TDI's?

I got my 2015 5 1/2 years ago with 49,000 kms .... just turned 102,000 last week. Retired and not driving much anymore.
  3. P

Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

Hmmmm.....lots to think about with extended warranty expiring in September.
  4. P

Well....I screwed up. I thought this was about his tuning but if there is an advantage them maybe ???
  5. P

I might be interested in this. Would need price.
  6. P

DPF delete advise

I am interested in these questions too.
  7. P

Complaining

I guess my joke went over like a lead balloon.
  8. P

Complaining

You can go electric then never have to worry about the price of it
  9. P

Airplay for 2015 Audi TDI

https://carpuride.com/ I bought their motorcycle unit and it works great.
  10. P

When Did ABS Become Mandatory?

ABS became mandatory in Canada in 2012.
  11. P

Official Ontario CARS FOR SALE thread

Ad gone already?
  12. P

importing TDIs (and other diesels) from other countries

Vehicles were kept out because they were not certified for use here for any reason such as emissions, safety, etc Once they become 25 years old they are allowed in as "classic" vehicles.
  13. P

Things to know before buying a TDI Sportwagen??

My SW had a recall 2 years ago for the drains on the sun roof.
  14. P

Too DSG service or to not DSG service

I had the DSG fluid changed 2 years ago. Even though low km's I felt time justified it.
  15. P

Heater Issues - 2015 Jetta TDI

Do you have "sync" button on?
  16. P

Ligt Gate Won't Open

I went to take a look at it knowing the issue and expected fix. I opened the liftgate using the inside slider. Open and closed the door a few times with it working every time. Knowing it failed one time I am expecting it to fail sometime in the future. Next question is how do you remove the...
  17. P

Ligt Gate Won't Open

Bingo! Thanks. Your diagnosis is spot on. The car thinks the liftgate is open.
  18. P

Ligt Gate Won't Open

The liftgate on our 2015 Golf Sportwagen stopped opening as has the rear wiper and backup camera. I can hear clicking when I push on the VW emblem to open the liftgate. Everything worked Monday. I went to Ohio on my motorcycle Tuesday and got home last night and none of these work. Any ideas...
  19. P

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

My 2015 has 97,000 km's or 60,000 miles Bought it in 2018 with 49,000 km's on it. In 2019 it needed a def wiring harness and a new battery. Both covered under warranty. I then bought an extended warranty that expires in 1 year. New brakes in 2020 . Last winter the hose to the rear window...