Search results

1. Runtmp

P0402 and P1A58 codes some wierd going on here!

So now they're saying they can't replace the dpf because the MAF was replaced and because of that, the warranty is voided. Talked with manager and explained to him if he looks at the VW of what's covered under the emissions warranty it says nothing about MAF. He said he'll get back to me so...
  2. Runtmp

I have stated what you @oilhammer have told me about the DPF is bad or cracked, but they basically said they're techs will find the problem and fix it, so now they're back at it.
  3. Runtmp

Just got the car back from dealer the EGR was replaced under warranty. The egr was sticking badly. But after about 30min of driving I got a p0401 code. Bringing the car back in tomorrow for more warranty coverage.
  4. Runtmp

@oilhammer thank you for your help! It is more than greatly appreciated. I got a tdi muffler earlier today, going to take the gti muffler off put it on a the tdi one back on. Also got an appointment at a different dealership to have the dpf replaced. Will keep forum posted about what the...
  5. Runtmp

So this would also cause the problem with under boosting?
  6. Runtmp

@oilhammer thank you for responding! So what you're saying is the dpf is bad/cracked or so on correct?
  7. Runtmp

The fuel filter had metal shavings, since its covered under warranty the dealer replaced the entire fuel system. Im going to replace n75 valve and if that dont help ill be going after the actuator next to the turbo. Also the mpg is bad I average about 25mpg combined. If I drive it hard the mpg...
  8. Runtmp

@Lightflyer1 thank you for responding. I've been arguing with the dealership for the past month over this, and waiting for response from VWoA. I replaced the MAF sensor, it helped but still underboosting cleared codes but they came back
  9. Runtmp

So i got a 11 golf tdi with 49800miles on it. My dpf light comes and goes(usually on when i start the car but goes away after 10min). Check engine light is on too. The car in Drive or reverse would not go above 1000-1100rpm. Dealer wont look at it since i have put GTI muffler on it even though...
  10. Runtmp

RCD 510 For Sale!!!

Hello diesel fans!! I'm new to the club, just got a '11 mk6 Golf TDi with 30k miles. And the other day my local pick n pull had a 2010 CC from which i pulled RNS 510 with the GPS antenna and also the backup emblem camera with the wires that go to the back of the HU. Best part paid $50 for both...