Search results

1. S

Anyone used Liqui Moly 4100 5w40 oil

i hear what your saying not arguing ,by the way a car is an expence not an investment,looses money every year and wears out eventually,any car you buy would be a poor investment,but anyway i know one who drives a vw tdi 2013 in the philippines,manila to leyte steady basis and just throws in...
  2. S

lol no not trolling,was just curious and asking as i did actually buy the car lol,just trying to get info on it as im not a vw fan from past experience but got this tdi on a deal i could not refuse but willing to give vw another shot in my mind ,anyway
  3. S

2014 golf sportwagon

long story short and need some advice,bought a 2014 golf sportwagon with 101 klm on it,thats 62k miles,car runs good,no idiot lights on seems to be ok but i dont know the history of maitnence on it whatsoever,Auto transmision,so myself i really look after my vehicles and keep them a long time if...
  4. S

since this is an oil thread im new here also and just bought a 2014 golf sportwagon,im just curious i have 10 gallons of 0 by 30 synthetic oil in the garage,it was used by our company about 5 years ago in there cement mixer trucks for a few years but they went back to mineral based oil so i took...
  5. S

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

new here also,bought my first vw wagon 73 wagon and it was a horror story swore off of vw,the fuel injection would fill the crankcase full of fuel eventually and it had a gas heater in the front with the motor in rear and the heater blew up caught fire and i pushed the whole car into the lake...