Search results

1. S

Triumph TR4 TDI or CDI Conversion Project

As I am nearing the completion of my BHW into Wrangler project, I am already working towards my next project. I am working a deal on a 1963 Triumph TR4 in rough shape. It will need quite a bit of body work before being ready for an engine, but since I want to do a restomod instead of a regular...
  2. S

How I converted a BHW intake into a BRM intake.

For anyone interested, check out the video I made on how I chopped my intake in half and made it face the 'correct' direction. Youtube link below: JK130 Intake Modification. TDI BHW to BRM modification
  3. S

Oil Cooler, Heat Exchanger, or none for Swaps? Heat issues? Warmup Issues?

A thread that I hope will be helpful for others as well. I would like to gather the wisdom on choices for oil coolers, or heat exchangers specifically relating to swaps. I have found a few threads here that have some of this information, but I think a central location would be helpful for me...
  4. S

Strength of BHW Crank, and potential issues with torque at the front pulley. Looking for advice.

I am in the middle of a BHW conversion on a project. I am planning to make a parallel hybrid, and will be using two 12kw brushless DC motors to 'assist' and take load off the engine, as well as provide electric regeneration. My question is this: Does anyone have any opinions on the strength of...
  5. S

Looking for EDC16Calc program.

Does anyone have a source for the EDC16Calc program? ( this is a program to read and EEPROMdump from an EDC16 ÉCU and modify the file to eliminate the Immobilizer system) there are lots of shady websites selling copies of the program, but it seems the original program was freely available at...
  6. S

2 Passats 2005 parting out.

I have bought 2 2005 passats, both silver that I am parting out. Bought them for the engines, so the engine, ECM and throttle pedal are not part of the part-out. Anything you need send me a message, I will be cheap lol just wanted them for the engines.
  7. S

Jeep Wrangler JK BHW 2.0 TDI Swap

Hello everyone, this is my first thread here. I have been lurking for a few years with this project in mind. I finally have my donor car: a 2005 Passat with the BHW. I am in the process of pulling the engine, I should have it out by today or tomorrow. The engine has 190k miles on it, so it...