Search results

1. H

Aftermarket Compressor Housing Alternative??

So am a current owner of 2009 Jetta TDI, 2 years ago the car had issues with completing regens, so bad to the point it went into a stage 2 de-rate while making a trip out of state. The car ate a full tank every 75 miles So I did a poor mans delete and the car has been running flawless since...
  2. H

MAF Sensor Delete

Hello everyone! Recently had another MAF sensor fail. This is the 3rd time in last 7 months. I am looking to see if there is any possibility for disabling the MAF using VCDS or something similar before i go and buy an canbus adapter. I know i can simply unplug the maf and be on my way with...
  3. H

2009 Jetta TDI Exhaust Pipe size.

Hello all, Planning to replace stock muffler with something different. This might sound out of ordinary but my plan is to "Test Fit" an Flowmaster flow 10 series "Single in, Single Out" muffler on my TDI. Would anyone know diameter size of the pipe running to muffler?
  4. H

Exhaust Valve "Flapper" Delete 2009 Jetta TDI

Hello TDIClub! I have plans to remove the "exhaust throttle valve" and the "NOx Storage Catalyst (NSC)". I believe one or the other is causing a bell rattle noise when making turns such as a right hand turn. My plans are to reduce exhaust restriction parts, failing parts, and some weight...
  5. H

2009 Jetta TDI Boost Pipe Hose Size

Hi everyone. Currently i have a problem leaking boost. Its located on the driver side of the intercooler + radiator. My boost leak is caused by a missing clip which i believe the dealership decided to pull off and not put back on after previous owner gave me documentation of dealership...