Search results

1. Little-Flea

Used Cam Journal Caps, ALH

I have a 2000 Jetta ALH head with no cam journal caps. I found a used set in good condition. I'm doing a refresh on the head with a colt cam. would it be cheaper to find a head with the original cam journals or have it line bored (not sure of the specs for the colt)
  2. Little-Flea

Used Cam Journal Caps, ALH

I have a 2000 Jetta ALH head with no cam journal caps. I found a used set in good condition. I'm doing a refresh on the head with a colt cam. would it be cheaper to find a head with the original cam journals or have it line bored (not sure of the specs for the colt)
  3. Little-Flea

Steering Wheel Size

I'm wanting to get a MOMO steering wheel, but not sure of the oem size. 330mm is what the mfg recommends, just wanting some advice on the correct size and anyone who has tried other sizes.
  4. Little-Flea

Oil Pan Seal Leak

I'm having trouble finding a link for the proper way to stop my oil pan from leaking. It has a gasket and is leaking from the timing belt side and doesn't seem to be wet around the front main seal. The wind is pushing it on the passenger control arm, steering rack and wheel cover backside but...
  5. Little-Flea

High Output Altenators

I'm looking for a High Output Altenator to work with my upgrade stereo system. Looking for something over 180a and I'm using a 120a which isn,t enough, because the lights are still dimming, I've upgrated all the grounds and positive wiring33333. There are company's that make these but don't...
  6. Little-Flea

Clutch in and hard to shift and slows down like brakes are applied

I have a 00 tdi beetle 5sp with new daily driver clutch (stg2), car was driving and shifting fine, then one day when pushing clutch in to shift, car slows like brakes are lightly applied then hard to shift at times. I'm confused why this is happening.
  7. Little-Flea

PD150 Flexi Pipe/Accordian Pipe

I installed a PD150 (Turbo Intake Pipe) on my 00'ALH beetle, but the factory Flexi Pipe/Accordian will not fit the PD150 (Turbo Intake Pipe). The PD150 opening O.D. is 3.10" to the factory MAF. Any suggestions what to use
  8. Little-Flea

00' Beetle Tdi/Ignition Wiring Diagram

Hi everyone, I'm needing a Ignition Wiring Diagram of the 2 wires that seems to be the culprit of melting the plugin to the ignition. I upgraded the power wire from the S176(110A) to the interior relay panel with 2ga ofc, the S177(150A) to the alternator with 1ga ofc , all this fixed the...
  9. Little-Flea

00'beetle tdi retrofit using frt bum turbo-s

I'm wanting to attach a ECS ES#: 2506723 turbo-s frt bumper to my 00'beetle TDI. I need a list of parts and step by step instructions. Your help would be appreciative!
  10. Little-Flea

Where to put relay for elec lift pump (00'Beetle)?

I'm upgrading to an IP 11 and electric lift pump on my 00'beetle. I purchased both BEW/A4 lift pump and wiring kit from ID parts, the diagram is for a Jetta, not for my beetle, need some instructions for the wiring and relay location.
  11. Little-Flea

Tapping Sound (Intermittently)

while driving at any speed, the engine act like it's misfiring with a tappet sound and light blue smoke when come to a stop, this only happens intermittently. I have a video and you can hear the tapping and watch how the motor shutters more then it clears up. I'm praying its not the IP 260k...