1. M

ALH Alternator on MK1

I am only getting 5v from L terminal
  2. M

ALH Alternator on MK1

I will double check tonight! Thank you for your help
  3. M

ALH Alternator on MK1

With the engine running and the pig tail unplugged?
  4. M

ALH Alternator on MK1

I have my swap running, but am completely stuck on the alternator. It isnt charging, and have the battery light on. I tied both red wires together and have the green signal wire alone, in the pulg for the ALH. I even tried swapping the two pins to see if I had the d+ on the wrong side. Anybody...
  5. M

ALH/MK1 Radiator and Intercooler

I am closing in on finishing my ALH swap in my 81 Caddy. However, I am struggling to fit the stock mk1 radiator in, much less with my ebay intercooler behind it. The radiator shroud and fan is right up against the starter solenoid and oil filter housing. I know S&P make the intercooler-radiator...
  6. M

ALH Build

Hello All, I am in the mists of swapping an ALH motor into my MK1 rabbit pickup. However, it most likely needs the motor rebuilt. I just had my injectors done with DLC764 nozzles, and have an BW S7 turbo. I would like to make the most amount of power possible with the motor. I don't mind...
  7. M

ALH Build for MK1

Hello All, I am in the mists of swapping an ALH motor into my MK1 rabbit pickup. However, it most likely needs the motor rebuilt. I just had my injectors done with DLC764 nozzles, and have an BW S7 turbo. I would like to make the most amount of power possible with the motor. I don't mind...
  8. M

Pulled timing belt off not at tdc

In the process of putting an ALH into my mk1. I have it out on an engine stand, and needed to take the timing belt off. However, I jumped the gun and just started pulling off the gears without making sure it was at TDC. How screwed am I? How do I get everything back aligned? Cam is not at TDC...