Search results

1. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Cold start wiring?

1998 Jetta AHU On the female side of this terminal attached to the bracket, one wire leads to the fuel cutoff solenoid, but the other wiring is my query. Cold start solenoid?
  2. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Best place to buy replacement fuel cut off solenoid? (98 Jetta)

Mine needs to be replaced. Wondering where you guys recommend for a replacement? Thanks!
  3. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

What vac hose goes here?

Finding more and more little stuff that may have contributed to the no run on my new to me TDI. Trying to get the it all wrapped up. Ant info on what vac pine is supposed to connect here?
  4. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Need MK3 AHU Turbo Inlet Pipe

Black one. Mine has a good sized crack in it that I just found. :rolleyes: I'm still pretty far ahead with what I paid for this rig, but man.... if I keep finding this stuff it's gonna add up! lol Thanks. (Also need the 2 prong plug from the harness for the upper sensor if someone has one...
  5. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

MK3 roof rack?

Anyone have one to sell?
  6. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Do you have an AHU Parts car? Need a plug from the harness

Need the few inches of wire above it too. Mine are worn and broken off, as seen in the pic. Would like a replacement plug with leads to patch in.
  7. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Need bolt and cap for MK3 IP. Plz see pic if you have one maybe?

[/IMG] Looking for the banjo bolt and cap with washers for this IP on my 98 Jetta TDI. If you have one and would sell, please let me know. Thanks!
  8. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

Part number for banjo bolt injection pump AHU engine?

Anyone have the number or a source for this?
  9. AlmostCanadaMK3tdi

New MK3 TDI owner. No run condition. Need advice plz.

Looking forward to driving this car. :D I picked this Jetta up for a song. There's a no run condition. Apparenty the shop it is at is having problems with low pressure at the injectors. They are able to get it to run with external fuel supply. Does this sound like they bled the system...