Search results

1. N

97 passat tdi 1z - catalytic stolen - delete kit?

Im wondering what I can/should do. My catalytic was stolen, wondering if it would be okay to just fix with flex pipe etc and or if there is a kit to straight pipe these and if it would be beneficial. Im not overly mechanically inclined but hoping I can salvage this *******s handywork
  2. N

looking for trailer hitch

Looking for the full hitch and receiver mount for a 97 passat tdi. Hoping to find used but also wouldn't mind a good suggestion in wherever find ine
  3. N

97 passat tdi 1z turbo help

97 passat tdi 1z motor. Original turbo. I removed my turbo as the shaft has developed major play and I could see oil. I purchased a used but nice k03 from a friend, after reading several posts that say the k03 and garrett my car runs stock are direct swap plug and play. I got the turbo and...
  4. N

1997 passat tdi wolfsburg - turbo issue

Getting oil in the turbo. Was looking at the linked turbo until I found a friend with a used k03. https://kermatdi.com/i-198-k03-k04-hybrid-turbo-for-mk3-b4-96-99-jetta-96-97-passat.html#!year%3D1997%7C%7Cmake%3DVOLKSWAGEN%7C%7Cmodel%3DPASSAT I'm wondering if I should buy a downpipe or anything...