Search results

1. T

Touran 2004 BKD PD 2.0 140 DSG 1st gear shaking

Do the fuel lines run outside the car or inside? Cos the storage under the passenger seat is wet?
  2. T

Will do as soon as i get under it and see why there is wood and not screw. Whithout the wood it would hang 4/5 cm lower then it isThnx for the info
  3. T

TDI & DSG newbie

Read the manual it says 506?
  4. T

TDI & DSG newbie

Its highline https://imgur.com/gallery/fjLtpEl No alarm Couldn't find via VCDS ceebration mode for needle sweep ? Would like for the screen to turn off completely but it is what it is Can't figure why headlights washer dont work
  5. T

Also anyone knows whats this hanging (held by piece of wood) under the passenger side?
  6. T

Second ownerHas 300000km I got it just before the quarantine started so not very much time to drive it around, 2 full tanks. When i start rolling/driving it shakes like driving with 3rd gear. Anythings i can try on my own? Don't really trust mechanics around with dsg Any help is welcome Thnx
  7. T

Additive Recomendations?

For PD engines should i add a cup or two gasoline or synthetic oil to full fuel tank to clean pump & injectors or its a no go?
  8. T

Hypermiling videos to better fuel consumption

Touran 2004 2.0 140hp DSG 6 speedCity driving during 5/6 days 110km -15 liters ? dashboard shows 1=13,6; 2=8,3 Anyone knows how it calculates 1 and how does 2? Will measure again
  9. T

TDI & DSG newbie

Yes i have vcds i will look into it these days and try to activate everything it can/has Thnx for the information
  10. T

TDI & DSG newbie

Can you provide any links to learn how to add launch control? From wich car should i get the folding mirrors? What is the correct oil to be used?
  11. T

TDI & DSG newbie

WOWDidn't expected this much info Yes i have the remote keyfob with lock unlock and trunk unlock What is and where to look cecm/bcm I thinks its PD engine is BKD wich oil should be used??? We have yearly emissions checks so i'll see how i pass this year then delete for now i would like to just...
  12. T

TDI & DSG newbie

hello everyoneAs the title says first diesel and dsg car Previous car was yugo with fiat uno turbo, after that civic. Now proud owner of touran 2.0 2004 140hp and started reading how what when at least what i could find wich is not much. Curious about several things: What if/are common problems...