Search results

1. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

Yeah sorry didn't get back to ya been working lots. Yes I'm running a GTB turbo
  2. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

I am running stage 2 with 28psi
  3. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

Oh yeah I've been working with Mike he is a great guy. I'm just going to the next stage and with parts from there site it is free re tune but I am using parts from other sources and he told me $125 for a re tune
  4. TDIGuy101

Recommendations for Coilovers??

Well probably get some nicer rims for it but in the long run probably bigger turbo, fuel injectors, fuel pump. Yeah when I get the chance I will
  5. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

Yeah true. I'll see if I can get in contact with the other tuner
  6. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

Ahhh okay cool thank you. I just wasn't sure
  7. TDIGuy101

Oh yeah it's my little dream slowly coming true lol. No I havent, I only got the first picture I took of it when I got the car but new pictures will come hopefully soon
  8. TDIGuy101

KermaTDI

I was wondering if anyone has experience with kermatdi, I have there tune on my car and love it, have no complaints about it but when I asked to have a retune as I am upgrading my car it's costing me $125 per retune? Is that normal? Is it supposed to be free?
  9. TDIGuy101

I did I ended up going with KW v3 and I've had them on my car for a little over a month now and love them
  10. TDIGuy101

Thanks everyone I appreciate the help
  11. TDIGuy101

Where do you get parts?

Thanks everyone I appreciate the help
  12. TDIGuy101

So I've done a tune, my EGR delete, DPF delete and some other general maintenance so now I'm looking into getting coilovers next and was wondering what you guys recommend? Thanks :D
  13. TDIGuy101

So I've done a tune, my EGR delete, DPF delete and some other general maintenance so now I'm looking into getting coilovers next and was wondering what you guys recommend? Thanks :D
  14. TDIGuy101

Where do you get parts?

Okay thanks ill call the dealer and see what they would be able to get for me and I'll check out JS performance
  15. TDIGuy101

Where do you get parts?

So far I've got my car in tip top shape. Replaced timing belt with my boss, fixed the engine codes and done the egr deletes. Now I'm wondering where the best place is to get parts. What is the go to place/website and if there is anything else that i should do first before doing upgrades? Thanks...
  16. TDIGuy101

What should I do first for upgardes??

Thanks for the help everyone I think i have a idea where ill start
  17. TDIGuy101

What should I do first for upgardes??

Hey I'm new here and I saved up enough money to now start doing upgrades to my jetta. I was just wondering where I should start first.
  18. TDIGuy101

What should I do first??

What should I do first for upgrades?? Hi I'm new here and i bought my tdi a while back but I finally saved some money up and ready to do upgrades to it so I would like to know what the community thinks would be the best place to start and what I should upgrade first.