Search results

1. S

Entire TDI family named "Worst Foreign Car Engine Of All Time"

I know the Ford EcoTech or boost or whatever they're called have the timing belts inside the oil system where they get brittle and crack. And the older direct injection petrol engines from VAG have chain problems and the intake manifolds clog up from EGR residue. Doesn't sound better than either...
  2. S

UH OH! I got a Touareg!

What are we deleting?
  3. S

mk6 JSW tdi fog lights question

I installed European rear LED lights and switched the lighting/coding to ROW... and weird running lights and odd tail lights illuminated lol... I then checked the German pin outs and they're DIFFERENT than the US versions. I'm thinking the ECM is the same... I was just wanting a rear foglight...
  4. S

random power loss

No blinking anything... I haven't read the codes yet. I'll try to do that later today. I'd think there'd by warning light... I'll check later. THanks!!
  5. S

random power loss

My 2011 Golf TDI recently started hesitating or 'not producing power' for split seconds are random times. Usually when I'm accelerating. At one point the RPM wouldn't rise above 2600 RPM for a few minutes. Over all the car starts and runs great. I've only had it half a year or so... as I'm in...
  6. S

Biodiesel Prices & Locations By State/province

Same story in Oklahoma. The one that's listed doesn't show it has bio. And every website I've checked shows biodiesel being sold at various locations that are either closed or don't exist or their websites don't list bio.