Search results

1. R

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

some are luckier than others. I’ve also seen posts from members saying their cp4 died after end of warranty….
  2. R

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

I"ve upgraded my cp4 pump with a cp3, best investment I ever made. The best part i like about it is the fact it DOES NOT need to be timed with the engine. The insurance policy of it being more reliable is also a bonus. If you are on the fence to get this mod done, don't. Your cp4 pump will...
  3. R

2014 MK6 Jetta Hard start after sitting. Please help.

I know the original poster probably has gone and left the community, but if after you have a timing belt replaced, you experience hard starts, it could be the timing belt alignment wasn't done properly. The original single piston pumps timing is very critical. Think about the situation of...
  4. R

Malone Tuning Stage 4 Review

InfoSec, this is for a stage 4. I've never had any complaints with Malone Tuning tunes on the 0-2 stage tunes. Well, my stage 2 flashzilla was acting up, but not the tune. Its a load tune to car and forget. So, any problems with the flashzilla will be noticed only when you need to remove or...
  5. R

Want to buy monster mats or weather tech for 2012 jetta sportwagen tdi

did you already get your monster mats? I have a set if your still in the market.
  6. R

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

$1.89 a gallon in Murfreesboro, TN $1.79 a gallon for regular unleaded $2.06 a gallon for 93 octane
  7. R

"Cold-air intakes" and "high-flow air filter" FAQ

I have no idea what his point was.
  8. R

Its always a good plan. but once bitten by the MOD bug, you just can't stop lol... My jetta tdi gets over 50 mpg highway, and has over 200 ponies and 390 torque at the wheels. It completely transforms the car. Sure. I can go drive my audi r8 for the performance, but not at 51mpg. At best...
  9. R

FS - aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Si CAI - Clarksville, TN $150

Identical to the one on their web site with the DRY S filter. https://afepower.com/afe-power-51-81711-magnum-force-stage-2-si-pro-dry-s-cold-air-intake-system This was put on the car, and taken off a week later. I decided to go with another CAI system. Filter looks brand new. If you are...
  10. aFE Intake.jpg

aFE Intake.jpg

11. Richard

Richard

parts for sale
  12. R

transmission problem

Wasn't this your original problem when you started the string? Something is up with your clutch fork and clutch. you might have to pull your transmission again. As a troubleshooting visual, maybe connect the hydraulics with it removed and have someone push clutch pedal in. I don't think...
  13. R

Exhaust leak, Limp mode, Low boost code, upgrade plans - total noob

Oil at the intake seems to plaque the tdi. I have it too. Check for turbo outlet side, intercooler in/out and to intake. Those hoses can pop loose and pop off and give you the same result.
  14. R

blown turbo on my '09 Jetta

I have a turbo from a 2014 a cjaa motor. Not sure if they are interchangeable. Has 42864 miles on it. If you take care of the shipping, I'll sell it to you for $200.00
  15. R

I decided to go with an aftermarket cai, mainly because I needed the room under my hood to put in a oil catch can. The stock filter just takes up too much real estate under the hood. I went with a APR PEX CAI, which btw, wasn't designed for the diesel, but connected up just fine. The bottom...
  16. R

Ok. the replacement Flashzilla3 that Malone Tuning sent was operational and I was able to put the tune on it and load it to the car. Mark quickly sent me a tune but I wasn't able to test it until the next day (work related busy schedule). I was told by Mark that the Tune is linked to the...
  17. R

Vendor Accountability Thread

I have no relationship with Kerma, but don't you think that its easy for someone to say they are pulling the tune from one vehicle (honest injun!) and want a free tune on another? I don't think any tuner will allow you to do that honestly. Anyways, you can put immobilizer delete and put that...
  18. R

VWmikel Tune Bravo!

Is mike still around? does he have a website?
  19. R

I can only speculate why they are doing what they are doing. Its possible the reads from the ECU is crap from the existing flashzilla3. It will just keep pointing to the tune being the problem. So this is probably the best way. They didn't convey that to me, I just speculated. But yea, they...