Search results

1. M

2nd Saturday Santa Clarita GTG and R2 Racing

Our little "Second Saturday of Each Month" meeting is showing signs of growing!!! We are still meeting at the Target shopping center, State Route 14 and Golden Valley Road exit, next week from 9-11am. Saturday, the 10th, at 5pm, we have been invited to R2 Racing, Santa Clarita...
  2. M

santa clarita super cars gtg

feb 12, 9am. See this link: http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?54275-Super-Cars-Santa-Clarita-GTG
  3. M

2006 Jetta TDI Pkg2, SoCal, $16,900

I have decided to put up my TDI. My wife just got a company car and we just don't need to be making payments on this car. Package 2, every option except nav. Full leather, satellite radio, etc.etc. ALL and I mean ALL receipts for all maintenance since I've had the car. Monster mats and...
  4. M

2006 TDI Package 2, $22500

2006 TDI Package 2, $20900 Just north of Los Angeles. Bentley manual and all Receipts from TDIParts.com. All filters and 505.01 oil changed every 10k miles. 67,800 miles on the car, about 80 percent highway driving. Dark Blue car with gray leather interior. All options except nav: Satellite...
  5. M

Send email of lousy customer service directly to Headquaters

kundenbetreuung@volkswagen.de I don't know if this will do any good. I basically sent an email stating that no matter how good the new cars look, if VW AG does not improve the quality and "attitude" of the US service centers, they will continue to lose market share to the Japanese. Maybe...
  6. M

FS:2006 Jetta Chrome Grill

SOLD, Thanks Guys. I just did the OEMPLUS swap and I am now selling the stock grill. All four pieces are availble. Upper chrome Grill, lower grill and the two side grill are in good condition. $100 or best offer.