Search results

1. R

FS: Fender Audio Subwoofer mk6 Jetta $125

Good working condition sub from a mk6 Jetta with Fender audio package. I have the car side connector with about 8’ of pigtail if you want to retrofit it. Would prefer pick up due to size. Located in Cleveland, OH.
  2. R

FrostHeater 12-14 Passat

FrostHeater kit HTR19 for 2012-2014 Passat TDI. The Zero Start heater is used (2 winters) and the installation kit is new. Comes with installation instructions. $125 cash picked up in or around Cleveland. Will also ship at buyers expense.
  3. R

WTB: 2micron PureFlow / ContainFlow

Looking to see if anyone has one of these kits from Andrew sitting on the shelf they would be interested in offloading. The emissions warranty on my CRKA is expiring next year and I want to put something in place in the off chance the CP4 starts producing metal. No interest in doing a CP3...
  4. R

Frost Heater

Has anyone on the forums installed the HRT19 Frost Heater on their 12-14 Passat? I’d like to get an idea of how it’s installed before I order. There are lots of threads and some YouTube videos for the earlier model TDI’s but I haven’t found anything specifically for the NMS with DSG.
  5. R

Cleveland GSW on 71 South

Was running with Grey Golf Sport Wagon on 71 S between 90 and 480 on 10/06. Looked to have Rally Armor mud flaps, bronzish wheels, and a roof rack. Good looking car!
  6. R

Sun visor clip

So my daughter decided to break the clip that holds the passenger sun visor in place. Anyone replaced this before? I don’t see a screw or obvious way to remove it.