Search results

1. B

Changed injector now weird switch time deviation

Hi , long story short . Bxe engine dropped a rod . Replaced with bkc used unit . Poor idle so renewed cam and lifters but no change I guessed they would have wear on them anyway . . Renewed no 4 injector with known good ( from Bxe ) misfire and rough idle fixed . Great ! Nope not so great . Now...
  2. B

Can the tandem pump make a tap or ticking noise

Hi , long story short . Bxe engine dropped a rod . Replaced with bkc used unit . Poor idle so renewed cam and lifters but no change I guessed they would have wear on them anyway . . Renewed no 4 injector with known good ( from Bxe ) misfire and rough idle fixed . Great ! Nope not so great . Now...
  3. B

Misfire worse after new camshaft ??

Hi all , I've been chasing a misfire on my bkc engine golf . The cam was worn so it's been replaced with a new item together with lifters etc . Before the can was renewed vcds showed injection deviationon cylinder 4 to be 2.99 all others were close to 0. Now after the camshaft replacement vcds...
  4. B

Another violent shudder under load thread

Hi all . I have a 2008 Golf 1.9 Bxe engine that went bang ( Conrod failed) . I have since had the block replaced with an apparently good bkc block . Since then I've encountered some issues and I was hoping you guys might be able to help . Here goes with my story . Parts used during swap ...