Search results

1. Mittenlakes

Goop for sportwagen Pano drain fix?

Ditto on the seats and dogs. Heated seats were also a big factor. I kept looking at a few 2015 GSW's but to get into a car without a roof heated seats were not an option. Not sure why. 09-14 could be had with hardtop and heated seats. I like the car so much I think I may buy a 15 Golf as well.
  2. Mittenlakes

Thanks. I researched Lexel. Looks similar to Goop. I have a fresh tube of Goop that I will put to work. Hopefully it fixes the problem. I only have one leak... so far. I might as well tackle all four to head off any future issues. I really didn't want a panoramic roof, it just happened to be on...
  3. Mittenlakes

From what I have read most use goop to repair the fitting leak on the pano roof drain. Looking for folks that have done this repair and it was a long term fix. Did you use rtv, new hose with clamps or goop?
  4. Mittenlakes

2015 Passat

Drove this the other day. They were not willing to deal at all. Price seams a bit high. $19,000.00 with 20,000 miles. Thoughts? https://www.vyletelvw.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2015-Volkswagen-Passat-2.0L_TDI_SE-Sterling_Heights-MI/3569753853 Very few 2015 Passat manuals available. I am also...
  5. Mittenlakes

Hall's VW Wisconsin

Looking for a TDI manual car. Passat or Sportwagen. Has anyone purchased from Hall's in Wisconsin? Were you able to strike any sort of deal? Several of the cars I am seeing at dealerships out east (Washington DC area) look fairly uncared for. CPO worth the extra cost? Kurt