Search results

1. OhCdn

2000 ALH Injection Pump out of time?

Well the ****ty part about vcds can't get iq if the engine is not running.
  2. OhCdn

White smoke after hard pull.

Hey man got a question for ya, so when I do a hard pull I see my coolant temp go down then back up when I stop the pull, is this a indication of head lift?
  3. OhCdn

No boost till 2000rpm! Please help

The actuator could be moving but is it opening at the right time? If your actuator is not opening between 3-5 hg that will be your problem. Hope to hear back
  4. OhCdn

Dogbone mount compatibility

Man why not just replace whole part with the same dog bone mount im confused? They are cheap and a very easy part to install?
  5. OhCdn

Knocking Noise

Please tell me what you find out never heard a mechanic say that is it constant, what about when cars warm?
  6. OhCdn

My 2003 TDI started then died and won't start.

Was going to say injection timing but not that you say it sounds horrible on start up it really is sounding like timing belt, good luck hope to hear some good news
  7. OhCdn

Low power & MPG ALH

Actuator moving correctly?
  8. OhCdn

MK4 TDi clutch upgrade

Yeah I am at 28 psi so be careful anywhere past that it is a great clutch and I'm thinking about putting it in my new jetta daily i bought not too long ago because of how smooth the engagement was.
  9. OhCdn

ALH Turbo

But like others said, those turbos are not worth your time or money unless you want to do it again.
  10. OhCdn

ALH Turbo

Yes the stock turbo inside your car is a gt1749v that is a vnt15, if it says 1749vb that is a vnt17
  11. OhCdn

ALH Turbo

Man the stock turbo is a 1749v for the alh, but i do agree with the dont buy China garbage if you dont want to do it again.
  12. OhCdn

How would you recommend doing that?
  13. OhCdn

Buddy it worked, catch can no issues, no shafft play whatsoever ever on the turbo and no more white smoke. Thanks so much man:)
  14. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

All good my dude thank you anyway:)
  15. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

So change fuel filter and fill it up with purge?
  16. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

Yes I'm not trying to make this happen its just shows me on vcds that it is sitting at thay Whats yours sitting at if your just looking at the injection pump timing on vcds? Mines 100/100
  17. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

Will have to find a video on that thank you:)
  18. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

Yep just ordered it in doing this weekend before I touch anything.
  19. OhCdn

Injection pump timing?

No I just simply checked on tdi timing popup on vcds
  20. OhCdn

injection pump gaskets

Hmm thats weird it didn't come with those, you are talking about the quantity adjuster and the top cap correct?