Search results

1. V

Lost key fob

I don't come on here much, but when i do, it's usually some problem, that you guys help me out with every time, thank you in advance. As the title states, I lost my primary key fob, after a battery install into the secondary fob, it has me up and running. I'm looking for a fob on the Ebay, and...
  2. V

Resets

I just did my 80K miles service, surprisingly, right at 80,000 miles on the odometer, kind of cool. But it's a little early, as none of my service lights have come on, chance oil, DSG service.... how do I turn them off without them on, for future service interval? Just tun them off like in the...
  3. V

Big vibration

On Wednesday, my 2015 Golf SW TDI with 69,550 miles on it has picked up a big movement like vibration, like a motor mount has failed..... When torque is applied to accelerate, it starts an odd side to side feeling moment, it doesn't do it from a stop, it gets worse as the speeds get to street...
  4. V

Radio screen

Haven't the faintest idea what the front of the radio is called, but I managed to brake the screen on the radio, it still works, but can't see anything, like the car stuff, tires, etc. Saw one on Ebay that looks very similar, but not exactly the same, $50, but has to get programed by the dealer...