Search results

1. P

A6 C4 windows and sunroof.

So I've bought Audi A6 C4 today. Everything was working fine but suddenly windows didn't roll down anymore and then sunroof stopped working. I tried to stop the engine and after that was able to close the sunroof. After that sunroof and windows wouldn't work completely. What are the things that...
  2. P

Evry mod harness location

I'd like to install evry mod on my b5.5 avb, but can't find 10pin fuel harness. Maybe someone could explain to me where it is or even upload a picture here of it's location. I tried to search on forums and in youtube, but can't find good image or video about it.
  3. P

EGR delete kit

So I'd like to delete my egr from 2002 passat AVB. I have found a cheap kit from aliexpress, but it says that it will fit golfs and beetles. Shouldn't their engine be identical to passat's? In the description of the product or on the images should be dimensions of the pipe be written. Here is...
  4. P

Starts and immediatelly dies (GolfIII)

Hi! I have '95 Golf 3 1.9tdi 66kw. I recently started having problems when starting up the engine. It starts up good, but as soon as I release the key back (from last starter position or whatever) it dies. I can keep it running, if I add some throttle and release the key, that way it almost...
  5. P

Golf mk3 gauge cluster backlight

So I want to modify my gauge cluster so it's lit from behind. Are there any cheap "see trough" these plastic disk things so light from behind will come trough numbers etc. I searched web and didn't find anything suitable so tought maybe anyone here knows if there even is anything like that for sale.