Search results

1. V

FS 2014 Jetta SportWagen Stage III - Brownsburg IN

Hello, Bringing this back up again Photos will be coming. I'm contemplating getting into an AllTrack so I'm throwing up my SportWagen (TDI) to gauge interest. I'd like to get 14k out of it. Let me know if any questions. Most if not all OEM parts will go with the sale. Specs on the car are as...
  2. V

DSG Quandry

Hey all, What initially started with my Traction Control, ABS, TPS lights all coming on at the same time randomly then disappearing for months and now showing up again has led me to an assumed ABS sensor failure and a not assumed DSG Speed Sensor Issue. I've got the following codes coming up...
  3. V

Xman Hybrid CR170

Hello all, I've got a few questions regarding this turbo: Has anyone gotten this thing on the dyno with a proper tune? Is the advertised HP of 220-230 at the wheels or crank? Can the Malone Stage III tune make full use of the capabilities of this turbo? Turbo in question...
  4. V

Feeler FS 2014 Jetta SportWagen Stage III

Sorry all decided to hold off on sale until spring.
  5. V

FS Slightly Modified Rawtek 2.5" cat back exhaust

------SOLD----- Hey all, I have for sale a slightly modified Rawtek 2.5" cat back exhaust from my Sportwagon. I have removed the large ball or flare from the end of the pipe that connects to the exhaust under car so that it matted up to my existing 2.5" resonator. A picture of what I'm...
  6. V

CR170 EGT Gauge & Probe

Can the EGR blank be tapped on the CR170 for an EGT probe? If so what probe has been used to get a good reading? Anyone give this a go yet?
  7. V

Low Coolant Light

Hey all, As some of you may have seen I recently went Stage III on my 2014 SportWagen. Yesterday upon firing up the car the low coolant light comes on. There was coolant in the reservoir still so not completely empty. First thought, "SH!T! The EGR coolant hose loop erupted." Pull it into...
  8. V

S3 Intercooler - Late to the game questions

Hey all, I know this has been beaten to death but I'm late to the game and it looks like a lot of the content was from nine years ago. As of 2020 it looks like AWE might not have the cooler and TDI hoses any longer, I'm attempting to verify with them, I got an email response from someone at...
  9. V

OEM CR140 FS 60k

Just went 170 so my 140 is up for sale. Only has 60k on it. Looking for $350 plus shipping.
  10. V

CR170 Upgrade

Yep, I know there's thread up here however I have a few quick Q's. First, what is the deal with the price difference of the actual turbo? https://www.idparts.com/borg-warner-cr170-turbocharger-cbeacjaa-03l253016g-53039880207-p-4090.html...
  11. V

P2002 - Rawtek Delete Here I Come?

Hey all, As I was driving around town the other day the cell on my 2014 SportWagen popped up. Scanned it with VCDS and found the P2002 code: 1 Fault Found: 008194 - Particulate Trap Bank 1 P2002 - 007 - Efficiency Below Threshold - MIL ON Freeze Frame...
  12. V

MFD Average Milleage vs. Real World MATH

MFD Average Millage vs. Real World MATH Is anyone else's MFD reported "Average MPG" not even close to the hand calculated amount? Typically I'm at 39-40mpg on a tank per the MFD however if I do the math Total Miles/14.5 it's not even close. Why? Does VW just cheat at everything?
  13. V

Bluetooth Auto Connects for Calls Only

WHY god WHY. Every time I get in the car and fire it up my Samsung S8+ auto connects for calls only. I've done everything I can think of, unpairing, repairing, checked the phone to ensure security settings are good and allowing the phone to connect to the head unit for calls and audio. This...
  14. V

A/C Line Adjustment for 2 Micron Filter

Gent's, For those of you who have installed the 2 micron kit and filter on your TDI how much bending of the ac line with the fill cap on it did you end up having to do? In test fitting the Cim Tek 2 Micron filter into the space it seems to me that the 1" mentioned in the video below is an...
  15. V

Nictane 2010+ Return Fuel Filter Kit

I was looking to install this Uber kit as a preventative measure on my 2014 TDI. http://nicktane.com/index.php/product/uber-fuel-filter-kit-passat-2010/ Do instructions exist for it? Are their any pictures of it installed anywhere? Didn't see any up on the Nictane site. Sent from my...
  16. V

Sta-Sta-Sta Stutter Under Hard Accel

Hi All, This has happened twice now. The first time it happened I was in shift mode going from 1st gear at about 4k to 2nd gear. The car simply put fell on it's face big time when 2nd gear engaged so much so I thought i was going to be rear ended by a car coming up behind me. The second time...
  17. V

N75 Valve Location

Hello, Where is the N75 Valve located on the CR TDI (2014)? Also is there an upgraded or newer version of the valve? Thanks Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk