Search results

1. A

golf mkiv clutch air in line - tried all sorts!

hey, so I have a mk4 golf tdi 2004 and i have run in to an issue. So the story is as goes, my clutch pedal broke and I had the pedal and master cylinder changed. this was then bled using a pressure bleeder after 3 days of driving motorways ( 50 miles a day) I had to bleed the clutch as...
  2. A

clutch getting air from somewhere!

hey, so I have a mk4 golf tdi 2004 and i have run in to an issue. So the story is as goes, my clutch pedal broke and I had the pedal and master cylinder changed. this was then bled using a pressure bleeder after 3 days of driving motorways ( 50 miles a day) I had to bleed the clutch as...
  3. A

golf tdi 130 bhp mkiv mpg

right so now im f'd off with my car, had enough and want rid! time to px or sell i think! i have a 53 gt tdi 130 my mpg is rubbbbbbbbbbbish looking at the mfd at the trip average i never ever ever get above 32mpg - did a 140 mile trip to alton towers the other day, averaged mpg of about 30...
  4. A

poor mpg golf tdi 130

right so now im f'd off with my car, had enough and want rid! time to px or sell i think! i have a 53 gt tdi 130 my mpg is rubbbbbbbbbbbish looking at the mfd at the trip average i never ever ever get above 32mpg - did a 140 mile trip to alton towers the other day, averaged mpg of about...
  5. A

2 questions re my pd 130

two questions really, 1) in speed in the not so wet, no rain visible on road, i get alot of sliding when going in speed round roundabouts and corners etc, is this normal, also when wheels are turned and im excellerating hard i get a sort of slipping motion... sort of wheeel spinning but...
  6. A

Maf

hey someone help me please is my maf dead? do i need a new one, vw said theyll replace it under warranty if i can proove it# my graph http://homepage.ntlworld.com/garymort/temp/arin%20MAF.jpg