Search results

1. E

SOLD 2012 Golf TDI 4 door, 6 speed manual, Tech pkg - $10,500 OBO (St. Paul, MN)

2012 Golf TDI 4 door United Gray 6 speed manual Tech package - HID adaptive lights w/ the cool LED DRLs, fogs, Navigation, Dynaudio, KESSY keyless access and push button start, sunroof Heated Cloth seats Firestone Firehawk A/S tires with 6-7/32nds Rubber golf floor mats Location: St. Paul, MN...
  2. E

12v outlet works intermittently

I recently discovered that my 12v outlet in the front bin is working intermittently. I thought it was my phone charger, but finally got a new one and it's the same thing. It seems to work sort of if I pull the charger out a bit. I looked down into it and don't see any debris inside the outlet...
  3. E

DPF failure data collection

My 2012 Golf TDI is currently at the dealer getting the DPF replaced under the extended emissions warranty and after reading the forums here, it got me thinking: how many people have had their DPFs fail pre and post dieselgate “emissions fix” and at how many miles? It seems like there have been...
  4. E

New VW owner experiencing questionable reliability: Is this normal?

Hey everyone, I bought a “fixed” 2012 Golf TDI 6M with 39k miles in March 2018 I’ve put 26k miles on it (rolled over 65k today) and experienced a ton of issues IMO. I’m used to Toyotas and only having to do routine maintenance, so I’m wondering, is this typical? Here’s what I’ve had the...