Search results

1. DivineChaos

FS 2011 Jetta SportWagen parts

I have a full car minus the engine and transmission, front clip headlights and grill. Will be posting pictures of the vehicle let me know what you guys need. Also I have a full working fuel system from the bad motor. Has something wrong with cylinder number three. Very low compression. Swapped...
  2. DivineChaos

No power.

So after putting my car back together. I noticed a weird issue. Neither front seat nor the sunroof has power. And it worked after the accident. I had the sunroof open after it was home. Anyone have a clue what would cause the issue?
  3. DivineChaos

98 cabriolet questions

Alright, so our family acquired this car because of a death in the family. First idk if this is the correct section. My main question is does this have an immobilizer? I ask because the shop this was at had lost the key. They got a key made for it. Not sure if they bypassed the immo or not...
  4. DivineChaos

Sold: delete thread Cp4 and injectors for cjaa

Hey guys, I have a stock CP4.1 fuel pump and injectors for a cjaa for sale. They both have about a 165000 miles on them. Never gave me any issues. For sale. I don't know what it's worth.upgraded to cp3 and larger injectors.
  5. DivineChaos

Dsg/ mechatronics issue?

So since I've had my car the dsg has been odd. (Yes even before it was tuned) I've always had a fluid pressure code.P0868. always had what seemed like hard engagement into reverse and 1st. Jittery 3-2 and 2-1 shifts. Well now I'm having strange upshifts under hard acceleration from 3rd on...
  6. DivineChaos

Ulsd answers

So I've heard many saying off-road diesel has a different sulfer content... But here's some info. Since 2010 been mandated to have 15ppm or less https://axi-international.com/ultra-low-sulfur-diesel-ulsd/
  7. DivineChaos

Immo delete on kessy car

Alright as stated. How bad of an idea is a immo delete on a kessy car? Would make remote start much easier.
  8. DivineChaos

Sold..

I have a rosstech micro-can unlimited dongle id like to get 180 plus shipping. I'll accept offers
  9. DivineChaos

Beware of Aftermarket door latch

So, as title states I can't get the door open. This is my dad's car. He replaced the door latch because of a faulty micro switch. Everything operated fine until the lock was activated. Now he can't get the door open. He thought he'd save money by buying a non OEM part... We can feel it pull the...
  10. DivineChaos

Oil leak.

Hey everyone. Seems I have sprouted a leak. Not sure how long it's been there. I noticed because of the snow. I've been having to add oil in between changes. About a quart. I'm not sure if it's from the oil filter housing to block seal or from the pressure switch. I always thought the oil was...
  11. DivineChaos

Mk6 jsw dsg

Hey everyone. Im Wanting to up my power again. What power and max rpm is safe for internals and drivetrain? I currently have a mtb2260v turbo, full 2.5 exhaust, running stage 4. I will be installing my cp3 kit when spring comes around I run Malone tuning. 42psi absolute. I know it's a...
  12. DivineChaos

Rad fan turns on after ign off timeout

Hey guys I have a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI. Recently my radiator fan has been turning on after the car is shut off and everything times out. Car is tuned and emissions fixed. So there's no more regions. I had to pull the fuse to shut the fan off. I have no codes that I can see, where...
  13. DivineChaos

Exhaust parts.

So I recently went stage 4 and will be doing exhaust soon. I need to know where I can find a high quality flex joint for the downpipe. I'll be using thr factory subframe mounts off the OEM exhaust. And a nice resonater. Right now I'm using the factory cat/resonater to cut sound. Everything will...
  14. DivineChaos

Need some parts

Hey all. So I got rear ended the other day and I need some parts to fix my wagen. I've got a mk6 sportwagen. I need a hatch and a driver's tail. Front upper grill. The bars that go from fender to the core. And eventually a front clip
  15. DivineChaos

Delete thread

So I've got a 12 sportwagen tdi and am in need of an hard ac line. One from firewall to the condenser. It is the smaller lower line. Part number 1k0820741cm
  16. DivineChaos

mk6 jsw tdi a\c compressor

WTB mk6 jsw tdi a\c compressor hey guys, looking for a good used compressor for a mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi. figured id ask here b4 i shell out 300 for a new one. compressor blew the breakaway 3 times. 3rd time the compressor was locked up solid.
  17. DivineChaos

FS mk6 steering wheel no paddles

for sale is a steering wheel pulled from a mk6 Sportwagen. Airbag included. Wheel is in good shape. will fit many other models. $150 plus shipping or best offer.
  18. DivineChaos

mqb?

is the mk6 jsw on the mqb platform?
  19. DivineChaos

mk6 JSW tdi fog lights question

hey guys, im having some issues installing my foglights through the cecm (bcm). I got a pinout for the highline module and tried wiring them. Well im getting a bulb out notification and they dont work. this is what i used...
  20. DivineChaos

Sold! 2011 jsw tdi 97k miles

2011 jsw tdi 97k miles Been sold, Delete please has been sold