Search results

1. J

Rod Knock or Injector Failure?

Hey all, this forum is a blessing. 2012 Jetta TDI sedan, I was driving along and suddenly lost power and developed a slight knock. I have a video of the sound and my injector variance from VCDS. Am I looking like I need a new head/engine or am I looking okay to replace injectors. Thank you so...
  2. J

Rod Knock or Injector Failure?

I know you all can help me, I just want to possibly save some money. 2012 VW Jetta TDI, driving along my normal commute when about ten miles from home, I lost power and fuel economy and developed a slight knock. The exhaust reeks of diesel and smokes slightly at idle, but I have mostly come to...
  3. J

Anyone have experience with FCP Euro?

I'm looking to do a 02Q service on my recently acquired 2011 Jetta TDI. I would like to change the transmission oil, but 45$ a liter is out of budget at the moment. When I look up the G52 fluid (part # g-052-171-a2) this service kit pops up...
  4. J

Stock V-Band

I tried to search for a size but it seems that no one has a definite answer. I have a 2012 Jetta and my dpf went bad but I bought a known good one from a friend of mine. The problem is the V-Band is cut off of it so he could make his own down pipe. Is there a factory or close to factory V-Band...