Search results

1. S

How can I remove and replace the rear bumper valance on a 2015 Passat TDI?

My rear bumper valance is partially ripped off (not sure how it happened). I purchased a replacement on CarParts but I can't find a guide on how to remove and replace the rear bumper valance on a 2015 Passat TDI. I can't find any info whatsoever. Do I need any tools? Should I pay the dealership...
  2. S

2015 Passat Fender audio Bluetooth sounds strange

My 2015 Passat TDI SEL Premium with Fender audio sounds just a little bit weird through Bluetooth. The bass seems to drown out mids and highs, to the point that it sounds like vocals and guitar parts get noticeably quieter when there is a heavy bass part. This is especially evident on some rock...
  3. S

Bluetooth audio muting when just trying to play map directions

I've seen this problem posted other places around the internet without a solution. However, I trust the power of TDI Club to find solutions to all kinds of weird problems! My 2015 Passat (SLE package) will not play just the audio from a navigation app on my phone over bluetooth. It always has...
  4. S

Good ASE-certified tech/shop in Kentucky?

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and the TDI world. I am buying a 2015 Passat TDI today and moving to Louisville, KY. I need to find a solid ASE-certified tech or shop to do regular maintenance work. I got a lifetime powertrain warranty through the dealer, but in order to keep the warranty...