Search results

1. lemoncurd

Advice and guidance mk6 tdi turbo upgrades

charge pipe connection, oil feed line, oil return line, downpipe, and turbo intake pipe
  2. lemoncurd

also, as someone who is chronically online..... if i ever NOT respond to a ping, someone should check on me LOL
  3. lemoncurd

i have been summoned i feel like my position on turbo's is pretty well known at this point, i dont like the thought of upgrading to a cr170. i'd rather fork up the extra dough and slap in a GTB(D or E)2XXX turbo even a GTD17XX turbo would be a better choice than the CR170. i have a couple...
  4. lemoncurd

Thoughts on digital clusters in modern cars

disabled because i opted for no heated function :)
  5. lemoncurd

my thoughts on digital displays? i like them. what i dont like is moving physical controls to on-screen. but a digital cluster? sure i like those
  6. lemoncurd

meanwhile, i've got the touch mk8 wheel in my jetta sportwagen. i love it haha i know im the odd man out, but i dont understand what everyone was upset about with these touch controls on the wheel. i have not once accidently done something, nor had to fumble about.... ive already done a couple...
  7. lemoncurd

NOT MINE - 2010 Golf TDI DSG w/ 210k in VA - $23,900

" Up front I tightened the springs with TüV approved neuspeeds and have paperwork, but chopped them down by about an inch and a half for a slightly more serious drop. " i stopped reading there. dude's a f***ing nutcase. the listing is either a joke, or this dude needs to be studied at the mayo...
  8. lemoncurd

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

BMW r70........ did you remove the engine bay auxiliary fuel pump? if so, thats your problem. the BMW CP3's require the engine bay auxiliary fuel pump
  9. lemoncurd

OEM ACC Retrofit

okay hopefully final update on this damn lower grille mount. it looks like i got it working!! i was finally able to get my hands on a different firmware from a different vehicle, which confirmed my suspicion of my old firmware being bad. after patching the new firmware, generating a new SWAP...
  10. lemoncurd

OEM ACC Retrofit

alot to unpack here. for one, i now know a thing or 2 (not really LOL) about fitting actual MQB wheels ;) okay, about what you actually posted. i really dont know where to go, or how to fix your wheel issue. im really a total newb to it all. i had tons of help from old forum posts, and people...
  11. lemoncurd

Comment by 'lemoncurd' in media 'IMG_0933.mov'

golf 8 wheel in golf 6, ACC resume from like 5mph ;P
  12. IMG_0933.mov

IMG_0933.mov

13. lemoncurd

OEM ACC Retrofit

FYI, this FTS was done WITHOUT active sensors. this was passive sensors! my active sensors arent even here yet!
  14. lemoncurd

OEM ACC Retrofit

FTS is working! autoscan: Friday,05,April,2024,17:02:35:65121 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 24.2.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4643.4 Data version: 20240306 DS355.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Chassis Type: AJ-VW36 (7N0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 13 15 16 17...
  15. IMG_0936.mov

IMG_0936.mov

16. lemoncurd

Darkside Hard Pipe Kit CJAA

Searching the page for “CKRA” yields no results. I’d wager it does not fit on the NMS
  17. lemoncurd

Cool piston tech

logical fallacy detected 🚨🚨 argumentum ad antiquitatem idk... if you watched the video linked right above your comment, it seems theyre doing more than "putting a bunch of dimples in pistons" the ring is different, it has a coating, CR is different, etc. hell, if it was just putting dimples in...
  18. lemoncurd

CP4 Pump Recall/Litigation

anecdotal evidence here, CJAA with 240,800 miles on it. original CP4, has has lived more than half it's life modified, and more than 30k miles with a bigger turbo on it. no issues with my cp4. only swapping on next t-belt to a cp3 for more power and the peace of mind of safety. done a fuel...
  19. lemoncurd

OEM ACC Retrofit

so FTS still isnt working. my ECM/ECU errors out when i enable it in the radar......... i have a couple things to try. however, word on the street is that these h31 ABS pumps will do FTS if you have the active wheel speed sensor. i just bought all 4, waiting on them to come in so I can install...
  20. lemoncurd

Subframe/steering rack question

subscribing to this thread, im curious how your car will feel with that vibratechnic bushing installed. i had the solid subber 034 mount in my car for about 1,000 miles before i swapped it back out for OEM.