Search results

1. P

Sold

For clarity’s sake, I sold the cable to you. Car went elsewhere.
  2. P

WTB: VCDS

TomSwift answered this. He really doesn’t need to change ownership unless he wants to upgrade the system for more VINs or get support from Ross-Tech. I never needed support from Ross-Tech as I just searched these forums.
  3. P

Sold

Sold. I'll send you a DM to arrange details.
  4. P

Thanks, TomSwift for the clarification and letting me cheat on your homework. I started feeling bad for seeming to cheat people out. That darned mid-western nice is hard to root out ;).
  5. P

I was unaware of that charge. Thank you for bringing it up. I don't want to overcharge or rip anybody off (i.e., effectively make someone pay $200 for two VINs when they could pay $200 for three).
  6. P

Sold

I recently sold my 2011 JSW. I changed jobs and moved. TDI no longer made sense. I'm trying to unload some of the extra maintenance stuff I have lying around. Unused (All purchased from idparts.com): Hengst Engine Air Filter ($10) Mann Biofunctional cabin air filter ($10) Used: IDParts DSG...
  7. Oil Pan Drain Plug

Oil Pan Drain Plug

8. VCDS

VCDS

9. Engine Air Filter

Engine Air Filter

10. Cabin Filter

Cabin Filter

11. DSG Tool Kit

DSG Tool Kit

12. DSG Tool Kit

DSG Tool Kit

13. Oil Filter wrench

Oil Filter wrench

14. Kit

Kit

15. P

https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/faq_3.php#3.3 3.10 Can I sell my VCDS System to someone else?
  16. P

Hex-V2 Enthusiast. Purchased from Ross-Tech in 2019 used only on one VIN.
  17. P

Have one to sell. $100 for a three VIN with two remaining. Located in Iowa.
  18. Front

Front

19. Scuffs on rear bumper

Scuffs on rear bumper

20. FS: 2011 mk6 JSW DSG, north-central IA

FS: 2011 mk6 JSW DSG, north-central IA

Pictures of my JSW for sale.