Search results

1. L

Misc. Mk4 parts FS NorCal

Got a bunch of stuff left over from my 5 speed swap plus a few other miscellaneous items. Everything is OBO and is in good condition unless otherwise noted. Buyer pays shipping. Shipping out of 95901 so you can get your shipping quote from your preferred carrier. 01m transmission core FREE...
  2. L

85k with no history of transmission service

A buddy of mine is looking at a 13 passat and the transmission has never been serviced. If he buys it we are going to do the service right away. How big of a risk are we taking here?
  3. L

Engine swap tips or advice?

i got a 02 auto wagon that just ate up a timing belt. Pulling engine from an 03 manual sedan to replace it with. Im putting a new timing belt on donor engine, swaping IP from the auto engine onto the manual engine, and i think ive heard that the crank sensor is different as well. Swap should be...
  4. L

Wtb 5 speed for mk4 ALH

Preferably in or near northern California so i can pick up and avoid shipping cost. But then again there's a lot of crack smokers in cali who think mk4 parts are worth a small fortune so i would not be one bit surprised if i can get something shipped from the east coast or canada for a lot less...
  5. L

Another wagon for 9k lol

Last one was in so cal this one is in nor cal. Not my car, im just sharing the post for those who are legitimately interested, or just want to get a good laugh https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/santa-cruz-2003-vw-jetta-wagon-gls/6976407690.html
  6. L

Pick n pull run today 8/29

Making a pick n pull run today. If anybody needs anything let me know and ill try to hunt it down for you. I will most likely be going to Antelope in northern California if you want to check online inventory. Be paypal ready. I will ship at your expense as well. Im going in to hunt for front end...
  7. L

40% off pick n pull this weekend

Just wanted to share with everyone here in California. Ive found lots of jetta and tdi parts at super low prices so if someone else here can find stuff and save money on what they need, well thats what were here for right? Rocklin has a tdi Fairfield has two of them one is a bettle that just...
  8. L

5 speed swap

I was told there are "gurus" here that can do a 5 speed swap for about 1k with parts included. Is this true? And if so do we have someone in northern cali?