Search results

1. B

electrical issues - no blower motor, no wipers, no turns

so we have a 2003 golf tdi, which a few months ago, a nut came loose on 75X and melted the relays and the housing for the relays. Back then the headlights, wipers, and turns didnt work and the horn was permanently on. we replaced the wires and relays and the housing for the relays so for a few...
  2. B

FS: 4 Enkei Falcon 5 spoke wheels 17x7, 5x100. Albany NY area.

Enkei Falcon wheels for sale, came off my MK4 Jetta. One has scuffs on 2 spokes. 5x100, 17x7, stock fit. Asking $300 obo. Local pickup only.
  3. B

"The White Unicorn"

May 2019 my husband and I purchased our "white unicorn" from a gentleman in northern NY. I know he browses the forum, but I do not know his username nor would I mention it, unless he'd like to chime in. We are the fourth owners of this car, by way of Missouri, North Carolina, and New York...
  4. B

Welp, I think my VNT-17 bit the dust.

Purchased the "white unicorn" that's been floating around the forums for years about a month ago. If you search "2003 Bora highly modified" you'll find it. But here are the specs that are relevant to engine stuff: 2003 GLS TDI ALH, approx. 296k miles. VNT-17 turbo Boost valve PowerPlus 520...