Search results

1. V

DSG swap

just for the the future: MSV can be replaced with PPY, according to ElsaWin.
  2. V

WTB: CJAA DPF

Looking for a good, working dfp for my 2011 jetta. Let me know Thank you
  3. V

CJAA - Complete Catalytic Converter, dpf with all the sensors

Do you still have it? How many miles? Could you email me a few pictures? Thank you!
  4. V

DSG swap

The car is: 2011 VW Jetta Sportwagen, TDI, DSG, tranny code: MSV Ever since i got the car -once it idles for random seconds in D-, it goes to WRENCH mode. P2711 - Unexpected Mechanical Gear Disengagement Upper limit exceeded Restarting the car solves the problem. I've replaced the clutch, the...
  5. V

02E Transmissions

car is 2011 jetta sportwagon tdi tranny code: MSV question is: would a PPY code tranny from a 2014 jetta sportwagon tdi work? Thank you
  6. V

Official list of HPFP Failures

Year: 2011 Date of production 31.05.2011 Make/Model: Jetta Sportwagen Tranny: DSG Mileage: 103k/110K Diesel Fuel Source: arco, chevron, sams club Additives: No Problem: Lost power (in both cases) Dealer 1st: VW Bozzani - West Covina, CA Dealer 2nd: VW Pasadena - Pasadena, CA Status: First time...
  7. V

active call

recently noticed when I start my car it shows: Active Call: 10000000 (my phone is paired, but dont have any calls) What could it be? Thx
  8. V

2014 JSW options list

post your vin, and i will let you know
  9. V

The SportWagen and OBDEleven

can you explain the Remote windows function? or maybe the roof to? I really would like to be able to close them with the remote. Thank you
  10. V

2011 jsw tdi dsg p2711

Car is: 2011 JSW TDI, DSG with 87K miles. Im the second owner, I just purchased the car 2 months ago. Its one of those "fixed" car. Ive changed the oil and serviced the tranny right away cos unknown history. Tranny oil was very clean. A good month ago, the wrench icon started to flash, upon...
  11. V

OBDeleven Scanner

I have obd 11 since years, it worked great even on my old (1992) audi I just got this 2011 jsw tdi, and i cant connect to the ecu. I notified the company last week, they said they are working on it. (i think, they fixed the model section issue already)