Search results

1. Quade

1500 Watt inverter load on the alternator?

You would have to find an alternator with a much larger voluminous magnetic path. Then you may fathom out the following. Note that you cannot step up neither the power nor the energy. 1. You can use a DC to AC or DC inverter to step up the voltage. 2. You can take the rectifier off and use a...
  2. Quade

EV: off grid solar charger without batteries?

It can be running without batteries, energy share from utility and solar to loads alternatively. Without batteries, it can help to reduce the whole solar system cost and more importantly it can save electricity fee. It combines a high PV input MPPT controller, it can convert solar energy form PV...
  3. Quade

Inverter install using a relay?

I assume you want to use a relay to conserve power from your battery but the same thing can be accomplished simply by turning the relay off. Just be sure to use the correctly rated fuse and wire gauge for the length of wire you need (which is included in the installation manual I've linked) to...
  4. Quade

Inverter install using a relay?

This inverter has a simple On/Off switch; I assume you want to use a relay to conserve power from your battery but the same thing can be accomplished simply by turning the relay off. Just be sure to use the correctly rated fuse and wire gauge for the length of wire you need (which is included in...
  5. Quade

Add an Inverter

According to part catalogs, the golf variant/wagon features a 115V inverter in the rear. Part# 5q0 907 155A. It appears to affix to a mounting plate 5g9 907 179. Not sure how one goes about plugging that in as i couldn't find the wiring diagram for it. I believe user Stealth GTI has some work...
  6. Quade

2008 Scoda Octavia 4x4 TDI (RRP)

Skoda Octavia is one of my favorite car. I love to see your car but can't find its picture. Please share its picture. copymachinereviews.com
  7. Quade

Any Way to Make a Portable Generator Quiter?

I had the same issue with an air compressor. I built a wooden enclosure with a small fan to bring cool air into the box. It has worked fine for over twenty years! But for your problem: Find a cardboard box that will fit comfortably, upside down, over the generator. If that is not enough, glue...