Search results

1. 1

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Cincinnati is between $2.69 and $2.85 depending on location and brand. Reg. Gas just hit $2.69 at most stations. Gas here has been all over the place but diesel stays pretty steady.
  2. 1

JSW CPO 2yr/unlim war. coverage experiances

Had stuck fuel filler door and rear window regulator not working. Bought car 1 month ago . CPO car. Dealer has “ bent over backwards” to correct items and offered loaner without any request from me. So far, so good. I’ll keep you posted as 2 years go by.
  3. 1

DPF regen

Just bought a 2013 JSW TDI and absolutely love it. Did lots of research before purchasing and am satisfied I made a good choice but do have a question I can’t find an answer for. When, and how does a regen occur in the DPF. Is this something that happens automatically or do I need to manually...
  4. 1

OBD Eleven

Anybody know if OBD11 has the ability to prime a TDI fuel system after fuel filter change? 2013 JSW TDI.
  5. 1

Be careful with factory splash guards/mud flaps -> rust magnets

If you’re going to install mudguards put 3M clear paint protection film under the guards. You should be able to buy a small amount at sign shops or businesses that do car and truck advertising graphics.
  6. 1

Pricing of 13-14 jetta sportwagen tdi after fix ?

Bought my 13 JSW last week. 52k miles, sunroof, keyless/push button start, 17” with new tires, pads and rotors, RNS 315 radio, CPO at VW dealer. Extremely clean with full service history in car fax. Paid $11,000 out the door. Was also looking at a base model, no sunroof, 16” wheels, 30k miles...
  7. 1

TDI fest 2019-2020

Any interest out there? Deiselgate is largely past and maybe it’s time to move on. I’M in Cincinnati and ready to help. Former PCA member and willing to chair a committee to get things started. Cincy has many attractions including our beloved Reds, Kings Island, great golf opportunities, maybe a...
  8. 1

Cincy TDI service

Any recommendations for TDI service in Cincinnati area? (Non dealer, of course): Was Do need to protect warranty.
  9. 1

Anyone still have their TDI's?

Don’t still have, but have acquired one. 13 JSW TDI. Love it. Torque is amazing and love DSG and sunroof. Mileage isn’t bad either.
  10. 1

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

New owner and new to forum. Have just bought a “re-programmed” 2013 TDIClub Sportwagen. 55K. Only put 200 city miles on it so far but expect lots more. Love it! DSG is really neat for an old manual driver and mileage is awesome. Just a couple questions please. 1. Does the engine “ regen”...