Search results

1. N

2013 Passat Making High Pitched Noise

Is it coming around the back of the car, if so probably fuel pump. Its easy to replace it, its under the back seat. I had the same issue a while back
  2. N

Exhaust flap valve question

Mine got stuck probably over 100000 km ago, i v had to free it up a few times but still works good. I usually check it when i do my oil changes and open it up as needed. That is on Cvca engine though
  3. N

2013 passat sel no power to trunk lock, trunk/tag lights etc..)

there is a switch in the glove box that disables the trunk lock
  4. N

2012 Passat TDI Lemon

AC issue is likely the fan, i had the same problem with mine and replaced the rad fans. The fan was quite noisy as well. For the exhaust if it is not covered you are probably better off with a delete
  5. N

Delete planning assistance

Ok thanks, got it. So i guess ill need a blanking plate at the very least
  6. N

Excuse my ignorance but what is a CR?
  7. N

Hey guys, I will be doing a delete myself soon as my nox sensor went and it costs 600 to buy. My intent is to gut the dpf and leave the rest of the system untouched. I see there is a lot of comments about the EGR, but i had found a way to code with VCDS to whatever % you desire. Wouldn't that...
  8. N

Cold Air Right Side-Warm air left side

Part Number Part Type Price EA Core EA Quantity Total 2015 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT 2.0L L4 DIESEL Turbocharged DORMAN 604818 (604-818) Heater Air Door Actuator (8501.10.0029) CAD$ 39.41 CAD$ 0.00 1 CAD$ 39.41 Shipping International Economy CAD$ 21.89 GST/HST (13%) #...
  9. N

Cold Air Right Side-Warm air left side

Change the Heater Blend Door Actuator . i got mine from rockauto for 50$, its a bit hard to change but i did it without removing the dash, just under the steering wheel. good luck!
  10. N

2015 Passat Highline, thinking about buying but have questions

Cant answer all your questions, but i can definitely confirm that the power is ridiculously bad. I did Malone stage 2 on mine and it got better but i will be doing the DSG tune as well because it is sluggish when you go down on the gas. Besides the power issue the car is pretty nice though.
  11. N

CKRA Timing Belt Help

Haven't done one yet but i have the manual, give me an email and ill send it over
  12. N

2015 CVCA timing belt instructions?

i have the repair manual, give me an email and i will send it over if the size permits
  13. N

Just picked up a '14 SEL, few questions

I had a whining noise around the back of the car, at the beginning it would come and go but after couple of weeks it would be steady. So i got a fuel pump from the scrap yard for 50 CAD, changed it my self (very easy under the back seat) and the problem was solved! Hope that helps.
  14. N

ESP button option

Do you have instructions on how to wire the button? Thanks in advance