Search results

1. R

Options for mud guards on JSW?

I have the Rally Armour mud flaps that are marketed for the 2015 Jetta on my 2014 JSW, -- Like the RockBlokz the fronts line up well and the rears don't fit because the the bodywork sticks out farther in the JSW. Haven't tried to install them yet as I'm stuck between wanting to use spacers like...
  2. R

Stiff shifter- can't get into Reverse, 1st, 3rd, 5th

Wilkins & JSTDI09- you both win the prize. I knew I'm not capable enough to fix a transmission so I bought it in to a mechanic; 15 minutes later they came out holding the pair of plyers that I'd used to retighten the battery terminal. Must've slipped out of the pocket I put them in right before...
  3. R

As for 1) that's about what I expected, but I'm new to VWs so I wanted to make sure there wasn't some sort of electronic devilry they hid in the manual trans somehow. 2) I was worried it might be that, since it's what took out the T56 on my old T-bird and it was a pain to fix. As much as I'd...
  4. R

2014 Jetta Sportwagen, TDI with a manual transmission. I was driving around today and about 2-3miles after starting, and driving using all 7 gears, I slowed down to go over a speed bump, and then trying to shift into first, it was incredibly stiff and wouldn't do it. I had traffic behind me so...