Search results

1. N

Vnt-17 Upgrade Advice 02 jetta

My new vnt-15 mahle with 30k miles decided to grenade and I would like to upgrade some things since it already has 1019 injectors and SB clutch. I am thinking about getting a reman garrett vnt-17 from IDparts, from my research I will need the proper boost hose, braided oil line, 3-bar map, and...
  2. N

WTB: mk4 Wolfsburg Sport Seat (driver)

Looking for a clean mk4 wolfsburg sport seat with the square bolsters. I really only need the bottom cushion but I will take the entire assembly if you won't split it up. Also if someone knows the part number for the cloth cover I wouldn't mind buying new if it's still made.
  3. N

Mk7 TDI Clutch Options 6 speed

If anyone has experience with aftermarket clutches to hold the power of a tune, which one did you go with? I'm leaning away from single-mass flywheels because of the noise and past reports of them tearing apart the syncros. I see that sachs has a 4 puck DMF capable of 599lb ft and an organic...
  4. N

2002 Jetta Stage 3 Surging

Just got my Malone stage 3 and dlc 1019 injectors (dbw) installed on my 02 Jetta. Car has South bend clutch, brand new turbo, and 10mm pump. My issue is the car has faint surging/shuddering when accelerating in low rpm, once it gets some boost the problem dissapears. The cars idle is also not...
  5. N

WTB: Downpipe for ALH

Looking for a aftermarket catless downpipe for an ALH jetta (2002). Not picky on which brand or if used. If you have a full aftermarket exhaust I would also be interested. Thanks
  6. N

FS: OEM Mahle Turbo For ALH -New

Have a OEM Mahle Turbo for sale. Brand new not rebuilt, comes in Mahle box. No gasket set included, manifold is attached. Factory literature included in box. I'll post a better picture asap. Price: 525$ or best offer. Located in San Diego. Will ship at buyer exspense. Fits: any engine with...
  7. N

Sunroof Leak Repair

I have a cpo golf that had a minor leak inside the front right interior visor that stained the headliner. I dropped it off to get it looked at and turns out they have to send it to a body shop to replace most of the gray interior trim including the headliner, sunroof frame that is epoxied to the...
  8. N

'15 TDI Lowering Springs

I have searched just about every possible forum and parts site for hours. Before I make a decision I would like some input, VWR Racingline springs seem to drop it too much and contribute to poor bumpy ride along with stock strut degradation H&R Drop it less than vwr but not too much info on...